1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

lol welp, I had it on a 24/0 cycle for the first week with veg light on only. then switched to veg and bloom lights with 20/4 cycle. she's doing what she wants to do I suppose.
Yeah maybe your ahead of cycle or something. If it's growing who the f cares right? Lol

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is one of mine at day 29, both plants look very similar
20170216_172721.jpg

These are my candy cane autos ready for harvest in day or two. Woot woot

These are my candy cane autos ready for harvest in day or two. Woot woot

420-magazine-mobile1359335980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070616290.jpg

yum! looking nice.
Yeah problem is I never topped fimmed them plus my soil was off 7+ph entire grow. But we're all learning together can't wait to drop my next seeds in. True grow ahead.

Where you at for a taste?:cheer: Looking good!
Ontario sadly.... lol honestly try candy cane auto from crop king seeds. You want to see stupid frothy buds insane.

So I have 5 random seeds I well kinda I think one is cherry bomb line. One is candy cane t rest I do t know. But also have 4 nyc diesel auto. And 5 feminized white cookies seed. But prob doing autos nyc diesel first.

My experience with autos , basically all i grow, is 18/6 or20/4. Put your hand on top of your plant lower the lite till you feel heat. Move back 6 inch from there.

What are you going with next? I've got some Amnesia Gold Autos that I'll plant this weekend.

Are you planning on growing yours in intervals for faster harvests?

Looking at any nice blue/purple autos. I want to try a different seed bank but many of them, I am finding do not have secure sites, so I am really hesitant

Back
Top Bottom