1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

she's a happy girl. I'm starting to spot shine a CFL into the lower areas to get more light, so I don't have to tuck the larger fan leaves and stress her more. pics to come later, after she wakes up.

Dude I don't have enough posts to send you a privat message with the pictures is it okay for you If I just post them here into your grow journal? Thank you. The idea with the air conditioner is good but need to find one who isn't expensive and works fine.

I bought aluminum sulphur ate cil makes it at Canadian tire or walmart now that spring is around corner. Add like 1 tsp into water spice your using 1 lite 1 tsp. It works good. Brought it down Perfectly.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can buy ph up/down at your local grow supply or garden store or online. Someone else can chime in on where else may have the stuff.
You must have a ph meter since you know what yours is so that's cool. 6.5 is the sweet spot for me and my white widows but mines not autos if that matters.
I don't run led lights so someone else will be along to let you know a good height.
Pretty sure a lower humidity is a good thing in bloom. I'm currently fighting that with all this rain.
Your set up looks cool. Looking forward you drooling over your buds.
Height from seed 600 watt o would pit from seed 24-30" vege 18-24 and 12'18 flower I have 600 mars hydro led

Should I be adding cal/mag soon? figured it was too young to introduce anything yet. Since its an auto, I may be wrong.
Wait to add nutes fir autos they don't need much nutes ar status I add cali mag in on first week of flowering 1/4 dose increasing with my flora bloom. Hope that helps

Thanks so much for the info! Since autos dont like to be transplanted, would it be best for me to put them in their final pots asap?
See and crop king lady told me no... to start in small straight soil. Because I read sane thing start to seed in whatever bucket tor harvesting in. Idk

Its not digital, so I cant calibrate. I will buy one tomorrow and see what my levels actually are. Then will make gradual adjustments
Ebay from China 20$ never had an issue with it.digital ph Meter

See and crop king lady told me no... to start in small straight soil. Because I read sane thing start to seed in whatever bucket tor harvesting in. Idk

I have another WW growing, that I am not journaling, I put her straight into her 3gal pot and she's growing well, possibly off to a better start than the one I'm Journaling

Re: 1st Ever Grow -LED- White Widow Auto

I run 18/6 light schedule. 24/7 to me seems like overkill. Every organism on our planet needs down time. Lights out is a plants down time. Just a thought. There are plenty growers who run 24/7 lights so it can and has been done. I dunno if there is any scientific data to support definitively that 24/7 really does anything good or bad. Other than costing more in electric and shortening the life of your LEDs. Results wont happen overnite. Give them at least a week to adjust from any shock they may endure and then u can expect to see how they take to the changes. They are so young that I don't think u will have any stunting or ill effects from the changes.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
20 /4 is best then 12/12 . When switching. Last day before you cut off lights fir 24 hrs then cut.

Woke up this morning to seemingly unphased seedlings after my transplant last night.

So today I let them sleep for 6 hours while I went to some work meetings. I picked up a new ph tester and some ph down. Mixed with distilled water until it was a little more acidic than 6.7 because my soil was sitting at about 7.2, figured I'd water a bit as needed to slowly adjust the ph to 6.5-6.7
I also added a humidifier because my Lights dry the room out.

During their sleepy time they stretched a bit so I turned my light back on and lowered it a bit to try to keep them from trying to grow tall.

Im still a little worried I am underwatering, especially since putting them into their 3 gal pots.

Anyhow, thats my update. I will add some pics after I see a new set of leaves.
You'll learn the whieght of the pot you use. I can almost lift pot now and know when they need a drink screw meter . Top looks dry but down deep lots if water holding. Also poke holes in soil to allow extra air flow through soil for even drying screw what meter says these autos drink alot .

I have another WW growing, that I am not journaling, I put her straight into her 3gal pot and she's growing well, possibly off to a better start than the one I'm Journaling
Good to know thank you.

Hello :welcome:

All is looking good LadyK! I'm also growing WW Auto Fem seeds at day 28 now, so we're almost neck-and-neck with the stages of our plants! :thumb:

Will keep a close eye on your grow :)

20170215_113110_1_.jpg
20170215_112745.jpg

Quick update. Day 22. Sorry for bad color, I only had Bloom Lights on in the pics so its really red.

You're not trying to bloom Maryanne yet, are you?

Back
Top Bottom