1st Grow - Soil - CFL - High DIY Level

Day 51

Happy 4/20 all ;)

I managed to overfeed again ... looks like they'll pull thru tho, altho Benjamin isnt to happy with the combination of overfeeding and watering ..

Plant 1
20140420_223844.jpg

Plant 2
20140420_223852.jpg

Benjamin
20140420_223937.jpg

Any suggestions, please share :p :thanks:

It looks like from some of your pictures that the pots are sitting directly on the bottom of the tent. Is this the case? If so it might be a good idea to get some saucers to go under and allow for the bottoms to drain better. Ones with ridges to let air under would be best. I know in my tent if I leave containers directly on the bottom the soft tent blocks all the drain holes.

Heya .. not really .. she drying up and dying .. I think I'm gonna lose plant 2 as well ... nutes again ... and again, the planta who where doing best, seem to be hit hardest. I'll post pics later today when the lights come on.

Looking good man!!
Is there anyway you can rig up a DIY reflector screen to sit over your CFL's ? Just a flat piece of cardboard covered with Mylar or similar reflective material would do no end of good to bounce all the wasted light down on ya girls ! :)

What temp is your grow room after lights have been on for a few hours? I had heat problems from cfl's and my leaves looked liked that until i got a fan blowing on her

Day 53

The cutting probably was not the issue .. it's me being anal with nutes (again). I just tossed a few hands full into my water and proceded to drown the girls with it. That was probably not the best way to thank them for performing so good ..

Plant 1
20140422_201549.jpg

20140422_201556.jpg

Plant 2
20140422_201603.jpg

20140422_201611.jpg

Benjamin
20140422_201649.jpg

20140422_201654.jpg

Temperature in my room is 33C max .. and drops later in the lightcycle due to my attic cooling down .. I cant grow in the summer like this, without airco :/

By the way .. today I learned how the people growing for the local coffeeshop grow: they veg for fucking 8 days, and then switch to flower. No wonder it tastes awfull and lacks any potency.

PM sent. Interested to know your next move. Fingers crossed for the ladies...
:goodluck:

If your temps high right now with plants in stress get a cooler full of ice and have a fan blowing over it at plants asap.

I flushed the ladies on day 52 .. it got a bit worse on day 53, but I also seem to see fresh growth here and there. Temps have been around 30C throughout their day, and around 21 throughout their night.

In 1,5 hours I can check on them ... it's smelling green in the room where they stay .. dunno if that is a good sign.

Lesson learned: dont fuck around with nutes thinking it doesnt matter too much and aint rocket science .... just dont. ;)

Pictures later.

It seems Benjamin is about dead ... what would have been the main cola's are hanging now .. the stem soft and looking damaged. I'm quite sure I burned her roots and the plant in one go. There seem to be some new growth spots .. I'm hoping some of her will live .. at least long enough for me to clone her.

Plant 2 aint looking too happy either, but far from as bad as Benjamin looks.

Plant 1 still looking like nothing ever happened.

I dont get the difference tho .. they all got the same misstreatment ... anybody any guesses why different plants take the treatment so different ?

Damn man that's really sad.
I wish you luck on your girls, I hope it all works out in the end.

My guess to your question: Plants are like people. They're all individuals. Even if they're all the same strain, the plants won't be the same, they won't grow identically, they won't germinate at the same times, and they won't all produce the same buds.

Back
Top Bottom