1st Time Grower

Here are some pics of the Auto Blueberry Domina harvest and my HyLids hygrometer lids for curing in mason jars...
DSC040717.JPG

View image in gallery

Update on the grow here we are at day ten
420-magazine-mobile1197200283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228393076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1666088447.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1485691276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1668160153.jpg
top5 are blueberry and the one below is purple haze

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought so to so I moved the lights up but I thought CFL could be really close ?

420-magazine-mobile1614241026.jpg
hi I'm new to 420 and new to growing currently I'm running a 600w light with 4 master kush plants in coco and have the a and b nutrition for it too I have carbon filter going out the top with in take at the bottom with a couple of 6" fans with one 9" fan circulating just want some basic advice to see where I'm going wrong would be a great help guys thanks

I do have a fan circulating so hopefully they start to look better in a few days since I moved lights

420-magazine-mobile1614241026.jpg
hi I'm new to 420 and new to growing currently I'm running a 600w light with 4 master kush plants in coco and have the a and b nutrition for it too I have carbon filter going out the top with in take at the bottom with a couple of 6" fans with one 9" fan circulating just want some basic advice to see where I'm going wrong would be a great help guys thanks

There are lots of good peps here that can help you but I'm not one of them as I'm new and learning as I go good luck with the grow

What temperature is it in the tent... as long as you're not running into the 90s your good.... they look like they might have a little magnesium deficiency

Cheese from da Boo

My plants will be 2 weeks in a few days should I start nutes on next watering ?

Thought on my next grow ? It will be mango sapphire and money maker photo not auto any info on these strains ?

Just topped the purple haze after the third note pic to follow

Did some lst on a few blueberry today so I topped on purple haze lst a few blue berry domina and have a few that I'm letting grow natural

Back
Top Bottom