1st Time Growing - Autoflower Strain - Tutankhamon In Soil - 240W LED

I noticed a stem was buckled a few days ago and..i left it alone to see what would happen. She just grew a knuckle and is now pointing up again lol.. damn thing keeps on going

420-magazine-mobile395077702.jpg

I just went back through my dates

King Tut is week 8 of flower starting tomorrow. This is an 8 week strain and I don't think she is ready yet.

Seems like a lot of white trichromes and lots of hairs with not much bud development...yet...buds are there just not as full as I hope...

I am guessing 2 weeks to go for finish. What do ya'll think? Longer maybe?

I'm thinking around 3. I'd err on the side of going a bit too long than going too soon in this situation to give more time to fill out.:Namaste:
Yeah that's what I was thinking, ride her out...so soon now..i can taste it haha

Since removing all her middle leaves she has grown a lot more and the bud sites look pleantyful

420-magazine-mobile1350421426.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1519775727.jpg

Welcome to the jungle...

420-magazine-mobile556820763.jpg

So I'm probably not going to get to plant another seed until at least September when I harvest cheese...

I have 6 King Tut autoflower seeds and decidex to try an outdoor grow with a smaller pot.

Colder night temps..lets see what happens. Germination is starting tonight

Yield will be small but it's more for experimenting

420-magazine-mobile945262694.jpg

The wild weeds around the pot looks like cannabis leaves so it will blend in nicely

Hey everyone..i am one of 12 people who are in a contest for a new LED light and from what I can see I can really use this light in my space.

If you all don't mind heading to Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion and vote for #12 which is my photo..would really appreciate it

Vote number 12 lol

Thanks for your support

Placed my vote for you Indy, I hope you win, it is always great to see someone win that can really use it, good luck pal....️

Yeee Hawww!! Thanks a million dude!! Much love!

Been spying on your threads while at work...very impressive man, I hope if I get a better light system in the future I can get what you are getting. Very well done!

I'm just home from work...time to smoke a fattie and check on the ladies...got some sort of weed orgy happening in my tent

:blunt:

Yeee Hawww!! Thanks a million dude!! Much love!

Been spying on your threads while at work...very impressive man, I hope if I get a better light system in the future I can get what you are getting. Very well done!

I'm just home from work...time to smoke a fattie and check on the ladies...got some sort of weed orgy happening in my tent

:blunt:
Lol, yea I believe if you get more light it will be a big help to you, some guys will say you have to have between 800 and 1000 watts to do any good in a 4×4 but my Mars only pulls about 600w from the wall and my buds are dence as can be and I think it done a great job flowering my girls, the way I have it figured after I harvest the other two that will put me at 17 to 18 ounces which is just over a pound in my 4×4 tent so I am more than happy with that on my first run lol...️

Need you advise guys...

I am fighting for space really bad now. I have nowhere else to grow my King Tut but outside and the weather and temp is a lot different and colder than my tent.

My cheese plant is squished in a corner of the tent..she is a big bushy plant and the leaves along the edge are getting squat against the wall and getting no light and those bud sites are dying off because if it. Cheese is a photoperiod not autofkower.

My king tut is very close to harvest and I'm about ready to throw her out and cut my losses for gains with the cheese plant.

As my 1st grow I had no idea it would take up this much room.

The cheese plant is covering the buds in King Tut.. the branches of both plants are getting tangled up in each other.

Would it be worth my while to cut the king tut down now and use that extra space for the photo cheese?

Here are some shots so help

420-magazine-mobile490051245.jpg

420-magazine-mobile189096570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile970290670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile113216369.jpg

420-magazine-mobile212049111.jpg

I have all the patience in the world but I just don't want to lose out on what cheese can pull off. I don't have a way to check trichromes of the plant..lota of red hairs going through..buds are not big where she is not complete..still filling out I think...not a whole lot of bid growth happening...seemes to have stopped the past 2 weeks.

King tut is currently week 8 of flower and is 90 days old

Here are a couple shots if the lower branches getting no help by being pushed in a corner of the tent..and I been rotating her to help her but it's not helping...

420-magazine-mobile463196235.jpg

420-magazine-mobile258296460.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1381295351.jpg

Here is a shot of cheese all alone in the tent. So much room. I have no idea how 2 plants are in there

420-magazine-mobile222577736.jpg

Need you advise guys...

I am fighting for space really bad now. I have nowhere else to grow my King Tut but outside and the weather and temp is a lot different and colder than my tent.

My cheese plant is squished in a corner of the tent..she is a big bushy plant and the leaves along the edge are getting squat against the wall and getting no light and those bud sites are dying off because if it. Cheese is a photoperiod not autofkower.

My king tut is very close to harvest and I'm about ready to throw her out and cut my losses for gains with the cheese plant.

As my 1st grow I had no idea it would take up this much room.

The cheese plant is covering the buds in King Tut.. the branches of both plants are getting tangled up in each other.

Would it be worth my while to cut the king tut down now and use that extra space for the photo cheese?

Here are some shots so help

420-magazine-mobile490051245.jpg

420-magazine-mobile189096570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile970290670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile113216369.jpg

420-magazine-mobile212049111.jpg

I have all the patience in the world but I just don't want to lose out on what cheese can pull off. I don't have a way to check trichromes of the plant..lota of red hairs going through..buds are not big where she is not complete..still filling out I think...not a whole lot of bid growth happening...seemes to have stopped the past 2 weeks.

King tut is currently week 8 of flower and is 90 days old

Here are a couple shots if the lower branches getting no help by being pushed in a corner of the tent..and I been rotating her to help her but it's not helping...

420-magazine-mobile463196235.jpg

420-magazine-mobile258296460.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1381295351.jpg

Here is a shot of cheese all alone in the tent. So much room. I have no idea how 2 plants are in there

420-magazine-mobile222577736.jpg
Can you put your auto outside to finish, I done one like that and it turned out good but if not you might be ahead to cut your losses if they are restricting each other like that, it would suck to have to chop her now but if you think it might help in the long run then I say go for it if you can't put her outside. These autos are pretty easy to hide outside also...️

Can you put your auto outside to finish, I done one like that and it turned out good but if not you might be ahead to cut your losses if they are restricting each other like that, it would suck to have to chop her now but if you think it might help in the long run then I say go for it if you can't put her outside. These autos are pretty easy to hide outside also...️
Hey Tom my friend thanks for that advise. I was thinking of putting her outside buy not sure..few factors in play...

1. Outside temps are between 8°C and 25°C

2. She was started off on 20/4 lighting and is now getting 12/12 and our current outside light is more around 16/8 so I'm worried about increasing

I am setting up for an auto outside from seed to see how she does in the colder weather..but would hate to have tut die on me from the drastic environmental changes

I will be very lucky to get half a quarter off her right now where buds are small and spaced out. But I think she had issues anyways from the burn..no growth or anything since and she is either stunted or set way back which I can't afford to wait on.

I'm so disappointed that the cheese was not an auto because my plans are messed up now..but she will hopefully reward me with a good yield.

If I cut her now I dont think she will get me high..red hairs don't mean it's done but it's a risk I gotta take. May place her in a dark room alone for 2 days before chopping to help give her some potency to trick her I to dying...if you can even do that with autoflower lol

Am I wrong in doing this early cut? Very embarrassing but lesson learned. She was the one I was looking forward to the most.

Hey Tom my friend thanks for that advise. I was thinking of putting her outside buy not sure..few factors in play...

1. Outside temps are between 8°C and 25°C

2. She was started off on 20/4 lighting and is now getting 12/12 and our current outside light is more around 16/8 so I'm worried about increasing

I am setting up for an auto outside from seed to see how she does in the colder weather..but would hate to have tut die on me from the drastic environmental changes

I will be very lucky to get half a quarter off her right now where buds are small and spaced out. But I think she had issues anyways from the burn..no growth or anything since and she is either stunted or set way back which I can't afford to wait on.

I'm so disappointed that the cheese was not an auto because my plans are messed up now..but she will hopefully reward me with a good yield.

If I cut her now I dont think she will get me high..red hairs don't mean it's done but it's a risk I gotta take. May place her in a dark room alone for 2 days before chopping to help give her some potency to trick her I to dying...if you can even do that with autoflower lol

Am I wrong in doing this early cut? Very embarrassing but lesson learned. She was the one I was looking forward to the most.
I think she would finish alright outside, mine didn't like outside when they was young but the one I put outside to finish for 3 or 4 weeks was already good size and it surprisingly adjusted good and I finished her outside.

You have put a lot of work in her and you won't get much at all if you chop now and although it will get you high probably for a little bit it wouldn't be nothing like it would be in 2 or 3 more weeks. I hate to see you lose out like that after all you wouldn't be losing much even if she did die outside and you could still harvest her if she died outside if you kept good eye on her. Whatever you decide I'm sure everything will work out in the long run I'm sure, you have done proven that you can grow, good luck pal...️

I was just worried about the weather and occasional frost warning we get up here in the north.

Never looked at it your way either. I'll bring her outside tomorrow night. Mid day I'll get seen..2 big apartment buildings behind me and neighbour's on each side of the property which is why I opted inside grow to begin with.

Time to kick her out of the house lol

Been a few days since we updated...

King Tut was moved outside the following day. She is in a area where there is light on her all day long. The morning dew seems to go away pretty quick when the sun comes out so I am not worried about that causing any mold. The temps are low @ 53F evening & overnight to 71F during the day. We did have a little rain and the rain seemed to evaporate off the leaves quick. I have no way to cover them up from getting wet without setting off alarms. I am lucky I have it where it's at now...

2.5 Weeks into flower: the Cheese plant now has the tent all to herself. I removed the LST off of her because she is the one with the split main branch. it never really healed any and I could not bring the branches together without breaking them. She is growing and each day I can see the difference in flowering production on bud sites. Here is a shot I just took before the lights went out.

How low can you go? After LST removed she came up a little but the canopy is still pretty even, im happy with it.

cheese-12.jpg

Here is what she looks like from above now..

cheese-14.jpg

And here is a shot of the flower production that has started to kick into overdrive...

cheese-11.jpg

So far no real issues with leaves, seen a few spots but not worried right yet.

Back
Top Bottom