2 Tents 1 Man And A Plan

which one?

EDIT: I just checked the pic again. Is that what it's called? Aididing?

:circle-of-love:
Yep! Adding. gp4800 I have a 300w lamp from them already. The 480 model went on sale so instead of picking up a random lamp I stayed with the manufacturer. I've not seen one grow with these things so I'll just have to see how things go.

I've got this Govee humidifier paired up with the hygrometer temp module. Doing a good job keeping the girls happy. Remote via phone. Gives me alerts, rh,temp,dew point, VPD, and I can monitor or mess with the settings from anywhere. What a step up from running to the basement a dozen times a day when your tweaking a grow space. Really liking this little gadget.

Screenshot_20231127-120607.png

Screenshot_20231127-120623.png

Screenshot_20231127-120551.png

This is the Szhlux pt4000 I have. It has a built in timer and temp guard feature which is cool. Lights dial down if the temp gets hot or shuts down at set temp. Kinda like that.

I see a problem with the digital panel though. These light up and do not go out. Plus when the timer is activated a red light shines. Guess I'm gonna have to set it and cover it up. Unless I go ahead n throw the 480w in it's place and move it to the the autos tent. They won't mind it at all.

IMG_20231120_192740606~2.jpg

This is the Szhlux pt4000 I have. It has a built in timer and temp guard feature which is cool. Lights dial down if the temp gets hot or shuts down at set temp. Kinda like that.

I see a problem with the digital panel though. These light up and do not go out. Plus when the timer is activated a red light shines. Guess I'm gonna have to set it and cover it up. Unless I go ahead n throw the 480w in it's place and move it to the the autos tent. They won't mind it at all.

IMG_20231120_192740606~2.jpg
That light looks incredible.
But funny they put a red light on it.:hmmmm:
I use chrome tape on anything that lights up.
But it's handy to read your numbers so that's not a great option.
Autos won't mind your right.
Hope your doing well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Week 2 Update fems n autos

Here in week two I'm seeing some nice growth start of the fems with most autos still in the seedling stage. Moving along I'm still in the grow space tweaking mode and look for ways to improve daily.

Today is time for the fems to be fed. Last feeding i bumped it up to 700..oops. Didn't mean to do that on the first week but it happened. They did okay. I'm moving on.

Feminized Ladies
Day15
Temps 68-73
Rh 50ish
Res temp 68-71
Ph 5.6
VPD 1-1.4
Ppm 730
IMG_20231128_115525553.jpg
IMG_20231128_115631656.jpg
IMG_20231128_115454352.jpg
IMG_20231128_115430534.jpg

Autos
Watered plain ph'ed water yesterday. Bottom fed
Environment is the same as above +- a few degrees.
IMG_20231128_135114312.jpg

TPS One
TPS CalMag
Silica
Ph down
H2o2

I've yet to see any grows with the TPS Nutrients so far. I keep looking. Would like to see what others have accomplished with them. Compare notes

...........Things happening at the gm440 casa.........

*I tell y'all. My mind thinks nothing but growing lately. Expectedly so after all those years on ice..lol
Got a lot to do today. New seed arrives from Fastbuds, need to prep some 3gal pots and get them ready for new life.

*The new Govee remote hygrometer/temp is here for my big tent. So far the temps are doing well in both tents being vented by one fan. I have grown to like the Govee line of things. Their smart humidifier links to this and does it all automatically for me. Just add water. Love being able to see what's going on in there without unzipping the tent.
Screenshot_20231128-080257.png

*A new 6" booster was added to the small tent. I like this little fan. Plastic and lightweight. Nothing but a glorified oversized computer fan really. Has a great speed control included and is very quiet. Moves plenty enough air from the lamp. I plan on putting the new 480w in there. I'm sure it will generate more heat so I'm ready if it does. The 400w will move into the big tent with the 300w Adiding lamp for autos.
IMG_20231128_114227406.jpg

*Warming mats...bought two. Never used them before till now. The autos in the promix were so cold. That can't be good. Plugged in the mats and covered it with folded up grow bags and placed tray and pot over the fabric. They seem to get pretty warm so I figured a little buffer would be needed. I don't want them to cook..lol. So I plugged the heater into a timer. It kicks on every so often. Hopefully that will help them develop. Cold roots don't do very well.

*Worm Castings...my favorite foliar spray. I call it my JerryCurlJesus juice. Add a dash of silica and a splash of CalMa. Best shit on the market.. literally..lol

*VPD...made some comments about my lack of good meter readings on this important need in early veg and seedlings. I can now say I'm getting there and the numbers have been staying close to or dead on the vpd chart.

*I got 5 more 3gal fab pots filled and letting them soak up the ph'ed plain water as they sit in their trays. I arranged all of them so they all have a small place on a heat mat. Timer set..grow..lol.
IMG_20231128_135141491.jpg

*I'll be glad when all this tweaking is over but then again I love the challenge of setting up a grow space. Really, we never stop trying to improve. Sometimes we can overdo it and do more harm than good but most tweaks are for the better.

*As I was writing this the mail ran. Fastbuds seed in the house. Soaking this evening.
IMG_20231128_164104402.jpg

Week 2 Update fems n autos

Here in week two I'm seeing some nice growth start of the fems with most autos still in the seedling stage. Moving along I'm still in the grow space tweaking mode and look for ways to improve daily.

Today is time for the fems to be fed. Last feeding i bumped it up to 700..oops. Didn't mean to do that on the first week but it happened. They did okay. I'm moving on.

Feminized Ladies
Day15
Temps 68-73
Rh 50ish
Res temp 68-71
Ph 5.6
VPD 1-1.4
Ppm 730
IMG_20231128_115525553.jpg
IMG_20231128_115631656.jpg
IMG_20231128_115454352.jpg
IMG_20231128_115430534.jpg

Autos
Watered plain ph'ed water yesterday. Bottom fed
Environment is the same as above +- a few degrees.
IMG_20231128_135114312.jpg

TPS One
TPS CalMag
Silica
Ph down
H2o2

I've yet to see any grows with the TPS Nutrients so far. I keep looking. Would like to see what others have accomplished with them. Compare notes

...........Things happening at the gm440 casa.........

*I tell y'all. My mind thinks nothing but growing lately. Expectedly so after all those years on ice..lol
Got a lot to do today. New seed arrives from Fastbuds, need to prep some 3gal pots and get them ready for new life.

*The new Govee remote hygrometer/temp is here for my big tent. So far the temps are doing well in both tents being vented by one fan. I have grown to like the Govee line of things. Their smart humidifier links to this and does it all automatically for me. Just add water. Love being able to see what's going on in there without unzipping the tent.
Screenshot_20231128-080257.png

*A new 6" booster was added to the small tent. I like this little fan. Plastic and lightweight. Nothing but a glorified oversized computer fan really. Has a great speed control included and is very quiet. Moves plenty enough air from the lamp. I plan on putting the new 480w in there. I'm sure it will generate more heat so I'm ready if it does. The 400w will move into the big tent with the 300w Adiding lamp for autos.
IMG_20231128_114227406.jpg

*Warming mats...bought two. Never used them before till now. The autos in the promix were so cold. That can't be good. Plugged in the mats and covered it with folded up grow bags and placed tray and pot over the fabric. They seem to get pretty warm so I figured a little buffer would be needed. I don't want them to cook..lol. So I plugged the heater into a timer. It kicks on every so often. Hopefully that will help them develop. Cold roots don't do very well.

*Worm Castings...my favorite foliar spray. I call it my JerryCurlJesus juice. Add a dash of silica and a splash of CalMa. Best shit on the market.. literally..lol

*VPD...made some comments about my lack of good meter readings on this important need in early veg and seedlings. I can now say I'm getting there and the numbers have been staying close to or dead on the vpd chart.

*I got 5 more 3gal fab pots filled and letting them soak up the ph'ed plain water as they sit in their trays. I arranged all of them so they all have a small place on a heat mat. Timer set..grow..lol.
IMG_20231128_135141491.jpg

*I'll be glad when all this tweaking is over but then again I love the challenge of setting up a grow space. Really, we never stop trying to improve. Sometimes we can overdo it and do more harm than good but most tweaks are for the better.

*As I was writing this the mail ran. Fastbuds seed in the house. Soaking this evening.
IMG_20231128_164104402.jpg
Great update. :thumb:
Congrats on the seeds :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Realizing an Error

I honestly believe in the early stages I got a little to aggressive with these lamps. I'm used to a shop light to start my seed and grow young plants. Not this behemoth starship. They are surprisingly powerful. I've since backed off the lamps and am seeing much better new growth.
Also set them to rest 4 hrs a night. Been running 24 lately. New growth is coming out nice n green and the damage is slowly fading into the shadows of the new leaves. I think I'm on the right track here.

Looking good 😊

Hey question, are you gonna keep those two plants in one pot?

And omg your thread title triggers me lol. You say “2 Tents. 1 Man and a Plan” my brain takes me back to 2010 and 2 Girls and 1 cup and a mental scarring that will last me a lifetime!

And if you haven’t seen it, what ever you do, don’t google it. Coz you can’t unsee it. Lolling!

Looking good 😊

And omg your thread title triggers me lol. You say “2 Tents. 1 Man and a Plan” my brain takes me back to 2010 and 2 Girls and 1 cup and a mental scarring that will last me a lifetime!

And if you haven’t seen it, what ever you do, don’t google it. Coz you can’t unsee it. Lolling!
Well, I made a deal with the LA Amnesia. It was the one with the funky growth early on. Wasn't sure if it was genetic or my screw up. Anywho, the plant is coming around. So, I'll leave it there. Ive grown two in one pot before. 3 strains in a screen will be tricky but doable.

THe only shit my girls eat is worm shit... 😂

Trala been googling all sorts of weird stuff 24/7 cos she's been locked up cos she got the Rona disease :rofl:

Cool toys, I've got tech envy...
Rona, damn that sucks. Hope she's well soon.

Boredom can make a person nuts. I was waiting on someone to chime in about the 24/7 gig. I've tried all light cycles in the past. I've always gotten good results with full on light 24/7. Prob stresses the plant a little bit I'm pretty heavy handed with my girls. Only reason I've dialed them back is I'm not to sure what my electricity will run with all this shit humming..lol. The autos will go full tilt boogie. No rest for them..lol

Rona, damn that sucks. Hope she's well soon.

Boredom can make a person nuts. I was waiting on someone to chime in about the 24/7 gig. I've tried all light cycles in the past. I've always gotten good results with full on light 24/7. Prob stresses the plant a little bit I'm pretty heavy handed with my girls. Only reason I've dialed them back is I'm not to sure what my electricity will run with all this shit humming..lol. The autos will go full tilt boogie. No rest for them..lol
Whip those girls 😂

It's all good until I have to pull out the nipple clamps and pliers. Well, pliers for sure. I will crush and bend any unruly branch or stem not conforming to the program. I play rough but there's lots of love involved as well a planned homicide in the end game but she doesn't need to know that..lol
Awesome, I love a bit of brutality myself

Looking good 😊

😄 🤣 😂 I think that may have been the first viral video ever

Well, I made a deal with the LA Amnesia. It was the one with the funky growth early on. Wasn't sure if it was genetic or my screw up. Anywho, the plant is coming around. So, I'll leave it there. Ive grown two in one pot before. 3 strains in a screen will be tricky but doable.

THe only shit my girls eat is worm shit... 😂
Good morning :)

I ask because I have two growing in one pot at the moment. I planted two seeds hoping for one and they both popped. I hate waste so I thought fuck it. I’ll try and conjoin them coz I don’t have the room for a second stand alone plant.

Yesterday was Day 30 and she is officially one plant with two seperate systems.

And lolllllll!

😄 🤣 😂 I think that may have been the first viral video ever
Omg I’m still scarred by it!

I’m not sure what I thought it was going to be but if DEFINITELY wasn’t that. I still don’t trust chocolate ice cream!

Lolling!

Omg I’m still scarred by it!

I’m not sure what I thought it was going to be but if DEFINITELY wasn’t that. I still don’t trust chocolate ice cream!

Lolling!
Well, to be absolutely correct. I do have two girls and one cup...on one side of the tub.. 😂😆😂😆😂😆 Im good with ice cream. However peanut butter gives me flash backs. 😮

If the pot is big enough I see no issue with two in a pot. I've done it many times with a netpot and a few times in soil, coco, or peat. Sometimes we get all we wish for. Even in seed odds..lol

Enjoy your freedom. It's scary to know it can be taken away so quickly. Glad your better. 😁

Back
Top Bottom