2nd grow start

firs

took my a while to get my clones to live but i thank i got it now this pics are i took they are a day old 6-9

its goin well here's some pics of my clones 3 days old now it's 6 and a few have started to root threw the pilets when is the proper time to place in my coco mix. i ask because i haven't had to much luck in the past.

WTF im just about day 29 and the ladies dont look anything like the other ones one day 29 what did i do wrong

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

no that one is over i took soil test and nitr was way below , potash was way below and phos was off the chart. i had a week lift in flower and they were looking like shit and there was good buds but little on the tops of my rhino the other had nothing, a little bud or two, but what i thank was the prob was it was so hot in my room (no fresh air)they were poling all the nutrients out of the coco mix (since day one) and the nutrients i WAS using was a little old and not giving the right things, so i chopped down the mistery strain but kelp the rhino to see if i could fix it...well i got some flora nova and dubbled the dose and it started to turn green again(it was a long journey of yellow and brown),,,and i seen some progress but cut down anyway,,didnt want to waste any more time on only one...on top off the 2nd grow my babies were starting to do the same...(now what) my bulb ended burning out so i got a cheap.ee (sylvania 500watt inside frost hor.or.vert. runs off 120,put it in my reflector (5 dollar bulb) and in 2 days all the babies were standing strong(+++++++)and right now i am in the middle of a rebuild, had to brake down do it right (fresh air,exhaust and i'll use the heat to heat the house this winter, 2 new 1000 hps , drip system and a room foooollll of rhino and just got another person to care take for so i well have 30 in flower, mostly rhino and a few widow.i still want to get a c02 before i put in flower..so i well be starting my 3rd grow soon.i'm still a rookie and have over came a LOT problems so any advice would be great for my 30 girls.......i have photos in member gal. of my big hermies grow1 and grow2, still trying to find out how to post pics on my threads

What Happened? I'm Kinda Lost Here

Did U just cut Everything or what?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

SANY00461.JPG
yes i just chopped everything and started from scatch. here are some pics of what i have going now.. i got new bulbs and light rebuid the room, use new fert co2 water on a timer. i finally broke down and spent some money..i was sick of problems and little buds.i still want to add a fw more things to the room but i got impatient..these are my girls 2 weeks into 12-12

Back
Top Bottom