These things grow like weeds 2nd CFL, Soil Grow

Me too it is great for someone testing waters they don't need to spend a lot on HID at first or just can't use HID for what ever reason.
But after waters have been tested.....then there is a whole new horizon out there for some in HID 400 watt HPS is all i want for Christmas... in case you all want to know what i would like :) Maybe a squirrel cage fan too Please :smokin:
Side note to Coach...lets do this thing! :peace: all, and may all your gardens be green :yummy:

OK update all cause these things grow like weeds :popcorn:
Had heat issue even with two fans and exhaust fan ...temps been high here and my intake air was from out side ....so had to move the girls to air conditioned room and veg room went to hot humid room.
Now temps and humidity are all adjustable....smaller room but had to do it cause yesterday it was 88 in flower room only dropping to 80 by morning. So moved it all and now temps are at 78 for high and 68 for low.
hroom_9_.JPG

hroom_7_.JPG

buds from two different plants both 34 days 12/12
I chopped one of the older plants for some bud ...drying now...tall plant didnt get much from it and wont be having friend bring scales for it....just smoking it :roorrip:....now the other lady at day 43 12/12 is gaining some weight and didnt want to touch here cause i do want true dry weight from her no test buds or nothing. Shooting for a OZ
hroom_42.JPG

hroom_6_.JPG

hroom_33.JPG

hroom_10_.JPG

hroom22.JPG

hroom.JPG

:thanks: SS Yes i am surprised by results as well. These big cfl's turned out better than i planed...and even cfl in veg has been doing good with new soil less grow. I bet i am getting 1/4 what i could be getting with hid maybe a 1/3.....whats average for hid one plant ? I can get a oz minimum with a couple of those 68 watt bulbs and right training.I realize strain has a lot to do with it....and mine are bag seed so lets say a high yielding strain under 400 watt hps

Looking Hella good dude. Had to check urs out. I like the bonzi look too. Had to say what you wood get tho. I just took down a 3 1/2 month old lowrider that put out just shy 2 oz's. I also did 3 other low's and averaged 1 oz per. Looks good Dude.

Update....already?.....well they grow fast...LOL
today20th_8_.JPG

today20th_9_.JPG

36 days 12/12 on those two ladies....and 44 days on the bud lady below
today20th_3_.JPG

t20th_1_.JPG

t20th.JPG

t20th_2_.JPG

she is under a foot tall and all bud....i like the genes in this strain .... My bubbler
cloner didn't work out...didn't see no root just dried up clones so I am going the old fashion way and sticking clones right into medium surrounded by hand full of vermiculite.
Finally the passive hydro clones ...a few days 12/12
today20th_6_.JPG

today20th_7_.JPG

oh got some bud close ups too 44 days 12/12....
today20th_10_.JPG

today20th_1_.JPG

today20th_2_.JPG

today20th.JPG

Update on the outside lady....She is freaking out with no nukes so have started with nukes again to straighten it out....thought where it was growing had more than enough fertilizer ....but got mad deficiencies, so am guessing it needs help. started feeding it today full nukes once a week and try to get it back to a pot plant....right now looks nothing like one LOL
103_0001.JPG

103_0002.JPG

103_0003.JPG

Was torn between re veging the bud lady or make some end of life stress bananas and thats how i will do it...I have clones to last a long while in veg room of bud lady strain (bag seed) so will make some seeds. I will cut the big buds off her when they are ready and leave the rest on there to gain weight and leave it in flower room til it grows bananas then i will save them in bag in fridge and pollinate a clone of same strain and make a bunch of seeds. :smokin:
when seeds get going i will take the fastest growers (best plants) and grow bananas again and make even more seeds...better and better till i got a stable bagseed strain that only grows chicks :bongrip:
Thats the plan anyway....we will have to see how it turns out

:thanks: dfw-guy this is kinda easy from what i read.....you just take top buds and let others mature more and when you go 2 weeks past plant time to chop it will stress on it's own and make bananas that you simply collect and store till you ready for them....then ya take a female 2 weeks into flowering and using artist paint brush rub bananas then rub areas you want to seed...usually lower bud sights and just grow plant normally when you harvest it will have feminized seeds. then to stabilize it more you take strongest plants and do end of life stress again until you get stable and steady chicks growing from seeds you plant :bongrip:

Note: there are other small things that ya need to do like keep plant separate for a day from other flowering plants so pollen won't seed other plants and turn fans off when you pollinate bud sights. And i am sure first time won't go as planed...but hey it is all a growing experiance

:thanks: SS Yes i am surprised by results as well. These big cfl's turned out better than i planed...and even cfl in veg has been doing good with new soil less grow. I bet i am getting 1/4 what i could be getting with hid maybe a 1/3.....whats average for hid one plant ? I can get a oz minimum with a couple of those 68 watt bulbs and right training.I realize strain has a lot to do with it....and mine are bag seed so lets say a high yielding strain under 400 watt hps

I've seen 2-3 oz per plant under 400w HID with high-yielders like PPP.

ss

Back
Top Bottom