These things grow like weeds 2nd CFL, Soil Grow

newg_22_.JPG

Flower room
Hi all Wanted to start new journal Because when i started first i had no idea these things would grow like weeds...:surf: My first grow i took alot of clones from mother and they grow really fast..so things are a little crowded...Plus i started some new seeds from differant bag seed and a couple from same strain....cause i didnt know they were potentialy bad strain at time. But hell they grow quick so lets let them run there course til i get new lights and seeds i will grow what i got here, cause high is really good :yummy:
newg_1_.JPG

here is veg room...full as you can see...so got to let all do its thing cause don't have any room left...i even killed 6 clones on purpose to make room for new bag seed....grown a whole differant way...The right way! hehe...Learned it all here thanks all :bong:
Ok do we all want to see the baby pics....here we go...they were little and now they are bigger tada!

OK back in the day when i was green I started these plants...the two on right were my first pre sex atempt.
IMG_09123.JPG

While in veg stage i waited for them to show something...one showed round thing on stem, and other showed tube shaped with what looked like smaller stem under it. So i pulled the round one and put the tube one into flower room
IMG_15522.JPG

presexattempt.JPG
28 days flowering
My second atempt to pre sex two oldest new seeds I started from same bag seed of first grow...they were started before i got a bananna farm for first three plants
6613.JPG

Here are new seeds I started ...baby pics
new1_4_.JPG

And here they are today....I brought tallest back up from flower room for group shot, and pulled next tallest since yesterday cause it had round raised up pre sex site...while tallest had tube like one :smokin:
newg_20_.JPG

This tall Lady (I hope) is in flower room for 5 days now
new1_7_.JPG

new1_5_.JPG

all seeds i started have been toped as well...
new1_6_.JPG

This was shorter one i pulled yesterday...shame it was a bush!
new1_8_.JPG

new1_11_.JPG

new1_12_.JPG

Last grow i used shop lights on seeds....this time i got CFL's on them and they seem to be digging it :bongrip:
This is the scrawny one
new1_9_.JPG

Also got a head start on flower room for this grow...It's more like a spill over from my first journal cause i had no idea they grow so fast once you do the right things :grinjoint:
newg_13_.JPG

28 days 12/12
newg_12_.JPG

32 days in flowering room
IMG_1661.JPG

last week in flower room was just chilling and wanted to get shot with screen saver going :grinjoint:
newg_25_.JPG

newg_21_.JPG

So one of the things I am doing differant this grow is not trying to flower a tall plant in container that was too small or two clones in one pot...Had no idea they would get so big in my first grow and get root bound...SO pots i have now should be ok and one clone per pot.
tiedown.JPG

I am tying down all the clones....as you can see and letting all the seeds grow straight up toped once for this grow.
Ladies will be cloned and will save one mom from each lady i clone...to keep me busy till i get lights and seeds i want. And will keep me in meds np way these things grow
newg_10_.JPG

11 days 12/12
newg_11_.JPG

6 days 12/12
IMG_15382.JPG

Don't have a good shot for this plant at day 28...This pic was last week i think...bud do have a bud shot from it 28 days 12/12
presexattempt.JPG

:thanks: HazeSeeker probably will get half ounce per plant if i can keep them from growing bananas...but if that is in the plants genes then i will pull as soon as I see a banana and smoke-em :yummy: Seeds i might have better luck with finding a good gene. Like one in flower room now grew 3 times faster than any other seed i have planted....so if she is a girl...i will clone her good to continue the fast grow in this plant and maybe get some good harvests :rollit:

good ass job lst-ing.. i had to relook like did he plant more than one plant ina pot again, then i was like nah.. he is jus lst-in the sh!t outta his ladies lol

:thanks: all .... Been on vacation so haven't been here to keep a eye on ladies. Gone for 10 days and boy what a mess the ladies made. HeHe
Of course they all grew into the light in veg room cause i wasn't here to raise them...and burned. They will all make it and one arm on each toped seed/plant will just be a little shorter than the other LOL . Ran out of room again so brought three more seeds/plants to flower room to see what they are. The one i had in there turned out to be a male...I think i just caught it in time before it did any harm. One of the moms in veg room was really growing fast, so i took some clones off her to have ready for when i need them in flower room. I have one last plant in veg room from bad strain. I will move that to flower room in a couple weeks once i pull next plant ready to harvest. The strain is bad cause i found a banana on one of plants that is only on day 36 in 12/12 so pulled the bud and will keep eye out for any more. Really need to push/flower them for 55 days min cause the mom was perfect at 54/55 days, but going by the tricomes so will chop them when we are all cloudy :smokin: Will get some pics up tommorow :peace: all tks for stoping by and following grow :roorrip:

OK all here is update on pics
IMG_18421.JPG

one of seed/plants sex unknown on all seeds except oldest two which turned out to be male...from strain that grows bananas...so no lose at all there.
IMG_18451.JPG

IMG_18441.JPG

IMG_18431.JPG

Those 3 are in flower room cause veg room has no room...and any females i find i will keep in flower room but take a couple clones from them
IMG_18672.JPG

Flower room is full also
IMG_18682.JPG

IMG_18471.JPG

IMG_18461.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

IMG_18632.JPG

IMG_18642.JPG

IMG_18652.JPG

Just flushed this plant ....it has a week or two left.
IMG_18621.JPG

IMG_18602.JPG

IMG_18592.JPG

IMG_18582.JPG

IMG_18612.JPG

and a few bud shots
IMG_18521.JPG

IMG_18542.JPG

IMG_18531.JPG

IMG_18571.JPG

IMG_18561.JPG

IMG_18552.JPG