These things grow like weeds 2nd CFL, Soil Grow

:thanks: settingsun I am probably getting 1/3 of what I would get with 400 HPS....which for me ...for now...is A OK. And if I did 4 at a time that would be a 1/4 of a pound every 60 days If i average a oz a plant. Hmmmm and i have found the strain i want to do it with....here is a bud i cut from it today 7 weeks 12/12
70% cloudy trics.
IMG_00295.JPG

IMG_00213.JPG

that is one of many buds on bud lady strain :yummy:
today20th_3_.JPG

other top buds will come off next week then will let light get some lower buds for a couple weeks and bet i could get more than oz for this lady.....buds are rock hard...won't know till it drys how much it will weigh...but these are hardest thickest buds i ever grew :yummy: So I am very optimistic with this bag seed strain.

that bud does look really good dude. How big is the bud lady? Your grows are giving me a lot of hope as i was only hoping for 1oz total from my harvest, but depending on how many ladies i get, i might end up with more.

for the short veg time you got a pretty efficient grow goin, very nice lookin buds

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20
here is pic i took couple days ago...since then i have removed all wires holding her down
She is now about 12 inches tall

t20th_2_.JPG

:passitleft:

:thanks:
Flurple with lights i have....seems like short veg works
to my advantage and keeps them within my grow limit hight of about a foot or under
after a foot lights i have are useless so I try to train most of my ladies to finish a foot or under :thanks: for tunning in to my grow :passitleft:

:thanks: SS .....It is stinking up my closet now...i only went in 3 times since i set it on screen to smell it LOL :yummy:

:thanks: norcaliwood hope to super size it someday :smokin: But for now Mini grow is nice.....not enough room for me in flower room to sit....that makes me sad LOL....ladies in bigger veg room aren't as fun to stare at LMAO :surf:

JustAddWateR I liked them on plant ...but love them off and trimed....my best buds to date :yummy:

Doctor Dread I have been enjoying since i started growing :popcorn:...have chopped 8 plants so far
most of them early cause i was just learning and got seeds and bananas and all the fun stuff out of the way .....but all the bud i got from chopped plants was great and some was best i have had in awhile....i was worried that home grown would be low quality green tasting crap....but have been very high since i started growing with nothing but good quality bud. Bag seed even! This last bag seed strain i found is one that i will get clone happy on cause it grows some of the best bud my grow room has ever seen. And now that I am doing passive hydro...this strain should produce even more than soil grow. :surf:

:thanks: DGMGH Yes...first i plan to harvest some bananas from Bud Lady (bag seed) and keep in fridge til i have clone from same strain two weeks into flowering to pollinate and attempt to make femized seeds...then i want to further breed and take those seeds and cross it with a nice male ... picking best plants to use as parents. Been watching your grow and breeding my own is of big interest to me now. Seeds can travel....clones are too fragile and take too long to root...would love to throw few seeds in knowing they would be all girls of great parents :)

Back
Top Bottom