These things grow like weeds 2nd CFL, Soil Grow

:thanks: fuuji mate....now that they have cured they have this Sweet/earthy/hash taste that is really pleasant ....the high is 90 % head high which is our fav ....last a couple hours....I never make it past couple hours before i smoke a bit more any how....nice strong high....the rest of Bud Lady's buds will have some amber...not a lot but am curious to see how long plant can go before really going amber.
IMG_01531.JPG

IMG_01521.JPG

yes sir those nuggs are prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeettttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyy

great freakin job

Very nice lookig Buds man. They seem to have turned out great and they looked so strong and healthy. Its not how much weed you have but how high you get from smoking it. Awsome job man i hope to see more of your grows. :goodjob:

hey tunes i have a question? i just found a hermie that has pollenated itself and neighbor you had a similar problem i remember does this make finish time longer, as you had a male spring up while you were gone. thanks in advance

:thanks:
siscokid :bigtoke:

BUD08 I tend to agree....would rather have a oz of nice meds than 4 of shitty stuff :passitleft:

blackbeast All depends on what ya want out of harvest and what you have remaining in flower room. I have seen people chopped them down as soon as they Hermie. I was one of them...made harvest very small. Now i have a different view and probably would have let them go till regular harvest time and have some good seeded bud :) seeds may carry Hermie trait so probably are not much good. and is my under standing seeds take away from thc production.
So being new ...I chopped early thinking omg LOL .
Also the male plant i had in flower room while on vacation is a lot different than hermie .....males will seed entire flower room ....hermies tend to pollinate close buds only (in my experience)

Update 59 days 12/12 ...8 1/2 weeks and we have 30 % amber on half remaining nugs and 10% amber on rest of nugs :surf:
IMG_01562.JPG

she is almost done serving her purpose ....now we need her to grow us some bananas...cause i like to experiment and want to try and make somewhat stable femized seeds of this strain. I could also put it back to veg but i already have 3 clones that are rooted and starting there veg stage...so more practical to try and make some seeds....I also have two out of 4 seeds that sprouted left (bagseed) not same strain as what i call bud lady strain.. again (bagseed)so if two are dead remaining 2 must be boys...ya all know what i mean...they got to be....and if they are I will let bigest /fastest bud and grab some pollen and seed up one girls lower half and get me some seeds from this strain....It deserves to live....Already got 33 grams dry weight from her (about 24 gram cured weight)
and i just took this off her today....used keyboard for size comparison
IMG_0154.JPG

hell i would be conservative to say there is another half oz here when it drys....so that would give me roughly 1 1/2 oz's from this one plant 59 days 12/12 with cfl's.......now HPS light and this strain......well lets just find out.... coming to a 420 journal near you :smokin:

WeedRyder :bongrip:
TheCriMsonK20 Yes think this strain is a keeper...and HPS
....Can't wait to see what they can really do :yummy:
fuuji0019 mate ...very nice super sticky longgg burning resin factory....
cant wait to make some seeds ...so i can save this strain...
cause tommorow i could kill the mother and strain would be gone forever LOL
naw seeds are just more portable and nice to pop some seeds in medium and know
what it can grow....clones may have less yeild than seed so nice to have some
:surf:
OK here is what bud looked after i trimed....thick solid bud ...which is nice when they are small :smokin:
IMG_01571.JPG

also in pic you can see 2 cured buds from first 9 main colas i choped from this plant one week ago....yes have smoked..given away all but 2 :smokin:
Here is a good close up of cured and wet buds....like i said it is resin factory
curedfresh1.JPG

:thanks: BUD08 and :thanks: for tunning into grows .....I use glass jars to cure.....soon as buds are dry i throw them in sealed jar and check them often and put them back on screens when they feel wet. Then when they dry again back in jar....and i open jar every few hours for first day or two :smokin:

IMG_01642.JPG

Smoke report.....On Bud Lady strain (bag seed ...unknown)
IMG_01714.JPG

Very sweet tasting buds with a hash/potent taste to it high last 2 or more hours..all head high...rest of buds stayed in flower room a week longer and got some body buzz ....quick dry test bud :yummy: Not sleepy but relaxing ....no couch lock ...but small amount of desk lock :smokin: It would be one hit stuff ....if it didnt taste so good....

Other strain i have (low yielding for my lights)is hash tasting good meds...but low low yeild...plant i cut and dried came in at 17 grams. but 17 grams just the same :yummy:

Have one more soil lady left for this journal :bong: 52 days 12/12...don't have pic from tonight but this pic is not very old
IMG_01422.JPG

IMG_01412.JPG

This is last clone from first plant i ever grew. Very unstable strain (bag seed)every plant/clone before this one... 8 all together got stress bananas
This plant either has them and i don't see them or has not done it...either way...it is out of the grow room...only want stable ladies in room from this point on :surf: in 4 days she will be 8 weeks and tricomes are 50/50
cloudy / clear...will let her sit a bit longer and will watch tricomes and for pesky bananas :peace:

Congrats on the third place win. I will be starting my grow in about a week or two and will need guidance. I only hope to be able to produce some meds as sweet as yours look.

Back
Top Bottom