These things grow like weeds 2nd CFL, Soil Grow

There is actually a cage like thing over bulbs but once in a while a plant will touch bulb. I never burnt one on that light....but cfl will if they touch light
IMG_00982.JPG

I am amazed at the quality of your meds off of cfl's... You are definelty the go to guy for questions on how to grow your own with cfl's.... After reading about all the stories from people who say cfl's are a waste of time and you can't grow anything descent had me worried to even give it a try, until I came across your thread....

Reading your threads shows me that it is possible to get descent meds with just cfl's!!!!

Why yes it is AvonBarksdale ... in fact here is dry weight from just tops i cut off a nice strain grown under cfl lights rest is still in flower room budding some more good meds :)
IMG_00524.JPG

OK this is what I chopped off bud lady....this is all her main tops
the first bud i dried was biggest on plant and weight was 5 grams didn't get pic of that
second bud i dried came in at 4.1
IMG_00702.JPG

little one came in at 2.3
IMG_00913.JPG

next one i smoked came in at 3.8
IMG_00892.JPG

and asked my girl to help me weight the last 5 buds
IMG_01133.JPG

she says 18 grams....lets see how close she is
IMG_01145.JPG

wow she is pretty good HeHe
so we have a grand total of ...........33 grams and still more to come off plant in a week or two....here she is in room with other ladies...getting a tan
IMG_00994.JPG

IMG_01002.JPG

IMG_01012.JPG

the other two strains i got going are not near as nice or high a yield as Bud Lady...in fact i am just budding them up and out of grow room and going to work on just Bud Lady stain.

:thanks: fuuji ...ya always worked for me even going to be doing some training with HPS
:thanks:
AvonBarksdale been lucky with a couple high yielding strains....one had hermie trait but still always got some great bud off them....and was super lucky to find this strain i am working on now...very strong..fast rooter..grows small in height but big tight buds :yummy: Always around if ya ever have questions you don't see covered in journals and Welcome to 420 mag
And with HID I am sure they will be same good quality...got one strain i will be working with for first grow and hoping a lot bigger :)

7 weeks ....got mostly cloudy tricomes ....This is low yielding plant for my lights just can't get the light to lower buds and with this strain the leaves all die from no sun....so just trying to finish up soil girls and decided to chop this one today.
This is very hashy tasting clone i grew it's mom awhile back. Low yielder back then too. :bong:
IMG_01163.JPG

This one is nice strain...I have already chopped a little over a OZ off her and here she is at 8 weeks hoping for bananas by 9th week....watching tricomes to make sure they don't go too much to the dark side...if i need to i will pull more big nugs and leave just the smallest buds on her till she throws some bananas.
I am cloning this strain A lot....so would like to fertilize one with bananas and make some seeds of this strain.
IMG_01323.JPG

IMG_01393.JPG

IMG_01384.JPG

And here is strain that grows bananas easy....with any stress... so finishing it up and out of grow room and that will be last of soil girls
IMG_01412.JPG

50 days 12/12

OK dry weight so far was 33g from 9 top buds i took from bud lady....as you can see there is more to go still...since dried weight buds have been curing and we got 24 grams cured. So will probably get about 35 grams cured weight off that one plant....they lose some weight when cured but they just taste so much better and ya need less cause it all resin :yummy:

OK dry weight so far was 33g from 9 top buds i took from bud lady....as you can see there is more to go still...since dried weight buds have been curing and we got 24 grams cured. So will probably get about 35 grams cured weight off that one plant....they lose some weight when cured but they just taste so much better and ya need less cause it all resin :yummy:

Ain't it nice to grow your own meds? :Rasta:

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom