4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

OK,So not much going on, except waiting, so pull up a seat and we'll wait. I may sing later !! i think they're looking top shelf, for the 23rd. day of bloom ??
IMG_160027.JPG
IMG_159927.JPG

OK,So not much going on, except waiting, so pull up a seat and we'll wait. I may sing later !! i think they're looking top shelf, for the 23rd. day of bloom ??
IMG_160027.JPG
IMG_159927.JPG
Looks great for 28 days your killing it bro. Your gonna yield a lot of great meds

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Guess I'm a bit late to this sow, but I want in :)
Actually, you're here right on time to see some kick ass buds !! I been growing inside for a few yrs. now, and I've never seen growth like this till I changed to coco. If I can keep em happy for about 5 more weeks, then I'm expecting a banner harvest. Welcome aboard !! this is day 24 of bloom.
IMG_160429.JPG
IMG_160332.JPG
IMG_160130.JPG

Hope my new friend cultivator follows me over to this grow. To keep an eye on my progress, and make sure I make few mistakes. I'm still watering till a little run off, but I'm pretty much sticking to your schedule, just using a different line of nutes. And I'm working on eliminating the run off, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, for now !!

Way to go on the coco. When I getting ready to grow I considered it but was talked into soil for a first time grower. I couldn't complain about it and it made sense so that's what I did. Coco needs watered more right? Think that was the deciding factor for me as I don't have the time needed to water every day or twice a day. Trade off tho is now my grow is slow. What are you thinking you shave off time wise per grow? I can see vegging going fast. Flowering tho. Is the flowering time still the same? Would think that wouldn't change but what do I know. Yield suppose to be more of course in coco. Some pretty cool ways to grow.

Way to go on the coco. When I getting ready to grow I considered it but was talked into soil for a first time grower. I couldn't complain about it and it made sense so that's what I did. Coco needs watered more right? Think that was the deciding factor for me as I don't have the time needed to water every day or twice a day. Trade off tho is now my grow is slow. What are you thinking you shave off time wise per grow? I can see vegging going fast. Flowering tho. Is the flowering time still the same? Would think that wouldn't change but what do I know. Yield suppose to be more of course in coco. Some pretty cool ways to grow.
If i was still working, then I'd be growing in soil mix, but since I'm retarded, and have been since 2004, i got all the time i need and more. to answer your question on flowering, It's moving much faster. The bud development at 25 days, is like what you would get at 5 weeks in soil. If I can keep them healthy, A banner crop is in the making !! And yes, you water (feed) every day, and It gets real expensive and I'm doing it by hand. I just figure if I get bigger harvest, then It's worth it, and if I don't, then this will be a one time thing for me. Ha !! Some of these additives are 35-60 $ a pint !! Would be better, if I could afford gals., but that's not in the cards right now !! Keep it green !!
By the way, it was 50f last night, and 95 in my tent, at one point. temps will drop back into the 30s tonight, thank goodness !! Looked at them this morn. before lights out, and they didn't seem to have minded the heat wave !!

Good thing the heat didnt affect them

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
No I'll effects from the over heating !! I would be so pissed if i had lost this crop. I already know , if I can get it to the finish line, this will be my best ever grow, inside. Day 25 bloom.
IMG_161130.JPG
IMG_160927.JPG
IMG_160831.JPG
IMG_160730.JPG
IMG_160632.JPG

I've got a bunch of 2-3 week old clones growing and all are growing ok, except the bubba's gifts, I'm feeding them (4 strains)once a day, about 500ppm currently. Anyone care to speculate as to why Bubba's gifts are falling behind. Still alive, but not growing ? Hard strain to clone, for me anyhow ? Want to put them outside about 1st. of June. Too hot to grow without running air conditioning, after that, so we will use the big light in the sky for free light !! if they'd let us grow enough outside, we might not need to grow inside. But that's not happening soon !! i will post pics of sick Bubba's gifts tomorrow.

I've got a bunch of 2-3 week old clones growing and all are growing ok, except the bubba's gifts, I'm feeding them (4 strains)once a day, about 500ppm currently. Anyone care to speculate as to why Bubba's gifts are falling behind. Still alive, but not growing ? Hard strain to clone, for me anyhow ? Want to put them outside about 1st. of June. Too hot to grow without running air conditioning, after that, so we will use the big light in the sky for free light !! if they'd let us grow enough outside, we might not need to grow inside. But that's not happening soon !! i will post pics of sick Bubba's gifts tomorrow.
Here's pics. of troubled bubba's gift. She's a difficult strain to clone. knowing how difficult, I'm feeling lucky that they have rooted, but now they don't want to grow. I'm currently feeding them 450ppm, currently 2 times a day. The other 3 strains are all doing good. I've grew Bubbas gift in soil also, and same thing, stagnant growth in early stages.
IMG_161936.JPG
IMG_161825.JPG
IMG_161729.JPG
IMG_161632.JPG
IMG_161531.JPG
IMG_161436.JPG
IMG_161327.JPG
IMG_161228.JPG

Hey sp. Looks gorgeous in here.
Do you check your runoff for ppm & ph ? Mine's been high lately !! 1000ppm going in, 2200ppm drain ? So yesterday I cut back to 800ppm, and will use that for a few days. I hate changing feeding schedule, as my plants are saying give me more daddy, and very well developed for 4 weeks old , today. I did do a slurry test and ppm & ph was in limits !!

Back
Top Bottom