420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

What's the size on the ww and the frozen one? It's hard to tell since you can't get the whole plants in a picture!
Mama’s taking 3-1/2’x2-1/2’ area and poor Frozen has 1-1/2’x2-1/2’ area , like you said Mama is eating the Frozen one!

Day 39 first night of 12/12
Fresh water and nutrients.
The tent looks good this morning, the attack of the net didn’t have them happy last night .
Outside temp 42 humidity 79% SE10 mph
Building temp 73.0 humidity 74%
Tent temp 75.7 humidity 69%
Canopy temp 78.3 highest
Water temp 62.0
Water level down a gallon Falling
EC tds 919 ppm was 999 ppm Falling
PH 6.1 4 mL acid ph now 5.6 that ought to clear the light yellow up on the newer leaves! The big fan leaves are showing very little of anything going wrong . Ones with low light have a little rust but not all of them!

Bonus grow day 24 of 12/12
Mama ww
Water temp 62.9
Water level 4 gallons of ro 17 ppm ph 7.4
EC 1131 ppm 27 grams of MC
PH 5.7 adjusted to 5.3 for the rise !
Old numbers
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
EC tds 564 ppm was 682 ppm Falling
Ph 5.6 Static
Pics Mama’s root stayed the same !

Frozen one
Water temp 63.1
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
EC 999 ppm was 1020 ppm Falling
PH 5.4 2 mL base now 5.7 Falling
I don’t like this one ph went south ? She looks fine . I’ll check again in four hours which way it’s going . This is the only one that got calimagic the last two weeks. Must have screwed her time clock up ! Tied her down again and lowered the VS 600 watt.

Bonus grow day 24 of 12/12
Mama ww
Water temp 62.9
Water level 4 gallons of ro 17 ppm ph 7.4
EC 1131 ppm 27 grams of MC
PH 5.7 adjusted to 5.3 for the rise !
Old numbers
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
EC tds 564 ppm was 682 ppm Falling
Ph 5.6 Static
Pics Mama’s root stayed the same !

Frozen one
Water temp 63.1
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
EC 999 ppm was 1020 ppm Falling
PH 5.4 2 mL base now 5.7 Falling
I don’t like this one ph went south ? She looks fine . I’ll check again in four hours which way it’s going . This is the only one that got calimagic the last two weeks. Must have screwed her time clock up ! Tied her down again and lowered the VS 600 watt.
Holy hydro batman!! Rootgrowth is craaazy on mama WW! Looking awesome mate!

Im back lol, had to take a time out with some personal bits mate but im in and taking notes on this for my future endeavor if ya dont mind that is Westie :thumb::adore:
Hey just come on in when you can . I’m always here !

Hey just come on in when you can . I’m always here !
Cheers buddy. I got some dwc pots recently too, instead of continuing to use the NFT Gro-Tanks (at least i can use them for veg crops lol), so im excited to see how your dwc grow turns out too.

Cheers buddy. I got some dwc pots recently too, instead of continuing to use the NFT Gro-Tanks (at least i can use them for veg crops lol), so im excited to see how your dwc grow turns out too.
I don’t know if you noticed the dosidos back left perfect candidate for dwc . Just don’t do 14 weeks in veg than flip it’s a lot of work in dwc !

I don’t know if you noticed the dosidos back left perfect candidate for dwc . Just don’t do 14 weeks in veg than flip it’s a lot of work in dwc !
Yeah had noticed the Dosidos, and can see it was starting to look crowded in there with the growth, especially if 14 weeks just in veg, so much root in the pot by that point im sure!
Although i have several diff auto seed strains, i might try the photos-i even have some purple-dosi-punch, and a few JH and Peyote Cookies too, amongst Pineapple Express and a Bubblegum strain too haha.

Just did an order with Seedsman, card was approved with no problems !
Purple Punch
Monster Zkittles
Blue Dream
00 Kush
Acapulco Gold
Then the freebies:
White Widow
Alaskan Purple
Garden of Green extra seeds
Something different at least !

I’m very interested in the Alaskan purple! Any plans to have that in anytime soon?
Will have to throw a couple purple punch in with it . Trying to figure out when maybe 2 months , the dosidos in the cloner will be dwc so the tent will be open about then !

Just did an order with Seedsman, card was approved with no problems !
Purple Punch
Monster Zkittles
Blue Dream
00 Kush
Acapulco Gold
Then the freebies:
White Widow
Alaskan Purple
Garden of Green extra seeds
Something different at least !
All sounding so damn good! :thumb:
Cant wait for the grow diaries on those, will be q literal field of dreams depending on how many clones you get off them ;):cool:. My Bubblegum were from 00 Seeds via a main seedbank, apparently it can be amazing, never smoked a bubblegum strain here. You smokes or tried any of the strains you got or did you get them for a first try?

Watch that Alaskan Purple because Preston grew one and it ended up taller than his lights!
Always good to hear true 'heads-up' advice on plant growth lol, sounds like that Alaskan Purple likes to reach skywards pretty swiftly haha!

All sounding so damn good! :thumb:
Cant wait for the grow diaries on those, will be q literal field of dreams depending on how many clones you get off them ;):cool:. My Bubblegum were from 00 Seeds via a main seedbank, apparently it can be amazing, never smoked a bubblegum strain here. You smokes or tried any of the strains you got or did you get them for a first try?
Just the WW and the OG Kush everything else is new to me !
Always good to hear true 'heads-up' advice on plant growth lol, sounds like that Alaskan Purple likes to reach skywards pretty swiftly haha!
InTheShed watches out for everyone he can and more !

Just the WW and the OG Kush everything else is new to me !

InTheShed watches out for everyone he can and more !
This is what i love about 420, everyone is always trying to look out for each other and provide advice, even if one dont know about it, they usually know someone who does lol, its a top top community for all..
:yahoo: :passitleft:

As for the seeds, thats awesome!! Always good to take that seed strain leap and see what ya get. When i got those photo fems, I got some more autos too, even the GGG#1, 2, and 3 strains lol. Will have to see how they go eventually, just want a few different ones in the cupboards for varying tastes and hits when i feel like it lol.. kinda like stockpiling for the future, especially the seed selection :rollit: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom