420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Day 28 of 12/12 DWC
Mama ww
Water temp 63.6
Water level 4 gallons of ro water 7.3 ph 17 ppm
EC tds 28 grams of MC 1328 ppm no way , old MC . Gonna have to watch Mama ww. May have to change it tomorrow?
PH 5.9 after 1 mL acid was 6.1

Old numbers
Water temp 65.8
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
EC tds 441ppm was 652 ppm Falling
Ph 5.9
If I had room in this building I’d put a 30 gallon drum in here mixed with 6 grams a gallon and air .
Got some rust !

Frozen one
Bucket went south 5.2 ph falling from 5.8 sick water and nutrients CHANGE!
Old numbers
Water temp 65.4
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
EC 895 ppm was 934 ppm Falling
Ph 5.2 Falling from 5.8
REFRESH
Water temp 64.1
Water level 4 gallons of ro water 7.3 ph tds 17 ppm
EC 1161 ppm 26 grams of MC 4 mL calimagic
PH 5.8
This gal got the fresh MC

I received mine in December I do believe. I didn’t have an option for V2 or anything, I clicked and received. Yeah the smell is horrible. Absolutely terrible!
Did it have the big balls in yours ? Was it like my old bag ?

I don't think any of my bags looked like your old one and I've ordered 4 or 5 since December 2018. Did it always look like that or is the moisture making the powder stick to the balls over time?
It looked like that top to bottom! No moisture !

This was mine back in July:

full

This was mine back in July:

full
That’s it , it looked like that through the whole bag . The ppm was getting off the last two mixes in dwc . In the flood&drain I put 120 then another 50 grams in the last 5 days ! Then I mixed these last two . Actually I hope I’m not going to hurt mama ! 6.5 grams is 1100 ppm and 6 grams has been around 995-1001 ppm 28 grams went 1300+ ppm . Lights went out everything looks fine .

In hydro I'm guessing ball-grinding would be better as there's nothing to even it out like soil or soilless. Just make sure you do it when the RH is nice and low. I did it once and ended up with much denser powder from the ambient RH.
I can’t stand to even open the bag , it never sits open. I went and held my breath and dug into the bag , just a few tiny balls mainly powder!

Blend the two together? While holding your breath of course...
With what little breath I have left I’d pass out before I finish! I’m gonna weigh it and mix it in the waste water for the peach trees !

Back
Top Bottom