420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Good thing I made it back to this grow . Came in to the girls drooping 2 hours before lights out . 15 minutes ever two hours aren’t enough water and nutrients. I use 1-1/2”rockwool so these girls suck it dry in no time . The 1000 watt wanted 15 minutes every hour , so I have a real hps led . Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2

09/25/21 day 30 of veg
TDS 817 ppm was 912 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.9
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.1 was 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 75.9 brought the a/c temp up two degrees
Room temp 78.5
Room 54%
CO2 level 801.0 ppm
Outside temp 73.0 at 9:49 am
Outside Rh 62%

09/25/21 day 30 of veg
TDS 817 ppm was 912 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.9
Ph 6.1 was 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 75.9 brought the a/c temp up two degrees
Room temp 78.5
Room 54%
CO2 level 801.0 ppm
Outside temp 73.0 at 9:49 am
Outside Rh 62%

:ciao::yummy:

Dang those plants are on turbo.

15 min every hour and they're drying that much rockwool?

Are you going to increase the frequency, or duration of the floods?
Turbo Goliath V2
It was on 15 minutes every 2 hours , 15 minutes out of every hour should do it if . I dropped the 1000 watt hps 12” over the canopy back then . Was following @snowbound when he did it , that’s when I had the beer bottle buds .

I was under the impression that when running CO2 it was better to run air temps much warmer than usual (like the low 90s), along with higher nute levels. Is that one of those urban myths?
CO2 at 1500 ppm makes the difference with the heat . I had the 5k a/c at the time and it drove the temps to 90 . This 800ppm is mild in comparison . Not driving the temp maybe it’s the 12k a/c holding it back ? I’m growing inside a big box inside of a garage. There’s a CO2 sensor over by there washer & dryer I haven’t set off yet not even at 900 ppm. I can set it at 1500 and see how much the heat comes up .

09/26/21 day 31 of veg Flipped
TDS 764 ppm was 817 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.0
Ph 6.0 was 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 75.1
Room temp 78.5
Room Rh 51%
CO2 level 800.6 ppm
Outside temp 70@ 9:30 am
Outside Rh 63%

Lowered the light to 18” to get started with the flip .

09/26/21 day 31 of veg Flipped
TDS 764 ppm was 817 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.0
Ph 6.0 was 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 75.1
Room temp 78.5
Room Rh 51%
CO2 level 800.6 ppm
Outside temp 70@ 9:30 am
Outside Rh 63%

Lowered the light to 18” to get started with the flip .
Hi West! Looks great! How were the races?

Hi West! Looks great! How were the races?
Haha grandson hit third , but he’s getting it . He never cared about cars has been a dirt biker since 4 years old . If we make his car run stronger he’ll be taking the heads off , just because he’s my grandson .

Haha grandson hit third , but he’s getting it . He never cared about cars has been a dirt biker since 4 years old . If we make his car run stronger he’ll be taking the heads off , just because he’s my grandson .
Naturally, he is made to be an All-Star like Gpa! Little 4 yo dirt biker, love it-wish we had that kind of space here for my son. Turning into the surfer and going that route, can't get him out of the water and he loves snow so maybe some North NJ skiing by 4...we will see. Glad you guys were just together doing something you both love :love::circle-of-love:

You are crushing it, WH! Just amazing! :bravo:

I’m curious what happened to your little perlite clone when you flipped. She looked a bit unhappy with the amount of light in the last pic I saw.

You are crushing it, WH! Just amazing! :bravo:

I’m curious what happened to your little perlite clone when you flipped. She looked a bit unhappy with the amount of light in the last pic I saw.
Welcome FelipeBlu great to have you on board . Just in time for the flip .
I moved her to the mother plant room it’s where I should have put her from the beginning it was probably 50k lux where it sat .
I’m amazed with this light it’s doing the crushing anyone that walks in to the grow room thinks it’s an hps till they see the fixture .

You give yourself too little credit, sir!

Yes, the light is amazing. But Neil knew what he was doing when he picked you to represent the best that the light can produce.

:welldone:

BTW, are you going to keep the wee one as a perlite hempy?

You give yourself too little credit, sir!

Yes, the light is amazing. But Neil knew what he was doing when he picked you to represent the best that the light can produce.
:welldone:

BTW, are you going to keep the wee one as a perlite hempy?
Thanks but it’s It’s gonna be another give away clone , I’ve got more waiting on them . 12 in the cloner plus that one . When I go to @InTheShed thread if it applies to me I’ll try it , I don’t want to get left behind.

09/27/21 day 32/01 Flipped
The girls looked great this morning . Changing ro water and nutrients.
MSA 80mL,Calmag 80mL,MC 105 grams, and Terpinator 200 mL. 20 gallons of ro.
Old reservoir
TDS 692 ppm was 764 ppm Falling
Water temp 74.3 supposed to be 73.4
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.8 was 5.8 Static
Canopy temp 75.0
Room temp 76.9
Room Rh 55.1
CO2 level 800.1 ppm
Outside temp 66 degrees at 8:43 am
Outside Rh 81%
Fresh reservoir
TDS 1163 ppm
Water temp 68.0 and coming up
Water level 20 gallons
Ph 5.1 adjusted to 5.5
I knew I better take pics before I drop the net will be all mangled .

Back
Top Bottom