420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

Good good. In that case...

Smokeater116 or Smokeater116

and if not Smokeater116, then I'd like to re-nominate Smokeater116.

What he said^^^^^^^don't forget Smokeater116

:love::cco::love:

I think this new guy that I haven't seen nominated really should be...I nominate Smokeater...:)...:circle-of-love:

Smokeater you say? Hmmm, smokeater.... smokeater.... I think I've heard of him? Super nice guy that smokeater.

I really should have nominated him myself. Sorry smokeater!

:)

Hey Gorilla Seeds...........I Nominate Smokeater.......A "First Responder" that was injured on the job. Down on his luck and not getting paid like a HERO should these seeds will start him on the road to growing his own MMJ. Thank you. :Namaste:

RSOiler :love::cco::love:

Hey Gorilla Seeds...........I Nominate Smokeater.......A "First Responder" that was injured on the job. Down on his luck and not getting paid like a HERO should these seeds will start him on the road to growing his own MMJ. Thank you. :Namaste:

RSOiler :love::cco::love:

And quality MMJ with quality seeds from Gorilla Seeds!

(shameless plug...yeah...yeah..I know. Please forgive... :laugh:)

Thanks for taking part and helping support one of newest and most impressive breeders to be recently listed on our website. We hope you enjoyed the Critical Mass Collective’s contest and the no nonsense entry requirements – I may ask you to jump through some hoops in the future to win, or keep it simple.

We have some changes being made to Gorilla, including the competitions but we will still have regular forum comps and promos for free beans.

The Winner of 420Magazine’s Critical Mass Collectives Auto Anonymass & Psychtropic Mass from Critical Mass:

94xjjohn nominated by Radogast

You can claim your prize through whatever means your forum allows. Check our blog page for how to claim them.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom