Coffee Shop Seeds Super Giveaway

CoffeeShopSeeds

420 Mag Giveaway Jan 21 (1).jpg

Hey 420 Friends,

We've got that Friday feeling:yummy: So we're giving away all this to one lucky winner.

Prize includes;
Ripper Zombie Rolling Tray, Grinders, Stickers, Papers, RQS Playing Cards, Barneys Pineapple Express, CSS Gorilla Cookies Fast x5, Kannabia Ginger Punch, Sumo Blue Nitro Haze and a Barneys Storage Jar.:D

All you have to do to enter is comment your favourite strain, tag @CoffeeShopSeeds. Feel free to add more to your comment for example, why its your favourite strain.

Giveaway runs until 28th Jan 22 Midnight. Winner chosen at random on 31st Jan 22 (not Midnight). Usual 420 Mag etiquette applies.

Good Luck and Thank you :thumb:

My fav strain is Bubblegum. In fact, I'm chewing some now!

@CoffeeShopSeeds

Nice introduction to the give away game ;)
jamaican high grade would be my fav.
And yes the stuff im talking about had seeds.
Not many BIG white ones (lol)
Those were the days.

@CoffeeShopSeeds

heya friends,, mama thai,, all the way

@CoffeeShopSeeds My fav strains are between the original og kush and or the current PBB

Og kush because when I was younger. This was the first medical strain I ever grabbed from a dispo. Great experience till this day. I’ll never forgot. Loved it since.
Peanut butter breath strains. I like to grow. More or less than smoke. Just a beautiful looking plant from start to finish. Beautiful finishing colors.

420 Mag Giveaway Jan 21 (1).jpg

Hey 420 Friends,

We've got that Friday feeling:yummy: So we're giving away all this to one lucky winner.

Prize includes;
Ripper Zombie Rolling Tray, Grinders, Stickers, Papers, RQS Playing Cards, Barneys Pineapple Express, CSS Gorilla Cookies Fast x5, Kannabia Ginger Punch, Sumo Blue Nitro Haze and a Barneys Storage Jar.:D

All you have to do to enter is comment your favourite strain, tag @CoffeeShopSeeds. Feel free to add more to your comment for example, why its your favourite strain.

Giveaway runs until 28th Jan 22 Midnight. Winner chosen at random on 31st Jan 22 (not Midnight). Usual 420 Mag etiquette applies.

Good Luck and Thank you :thumb:
They are all so great @CoffeeShopSeeds i don't think I could pick only one.
Thank you so much for all your support of our community.:thanks:
We really appreciate you being one of our valued sponsors. :love:
I can't wait to show everyone how wonderful your genetics are. :theband:

Stay safe
Bill

Super Silver Haze.

Im well aware the Canna game has changed so much in so many ways since its heyday. And let me be honest and its not a "pretty" grow, but still in 2022 it can transport me back to the simplicity and ecstasy of my well wasted youth.

Like an old friend that greets you with a hearty slap on the back and a warm hug, that quickly evolves into a nostalgia that is comforting.

Shared among the young and old alike, good times are assured, morning noon and night, every damn time. If you are going to be anything in this world, be reliable, its hard not to love dependable!

Whether attending wedding, cheese and wine, watching a series or doing the daily its got your back.

Thanks for the chance for some Freebies @CoffeeShopSeeds , will be on the next order.

@CoffeeShopSeeds, that's an awesome giveaway. :love: It's tough to pick a single favorite, there's so many strains I love and so many others I've never had a chance to try. Anyway, there was a Pink Kush floating around here years ago that really knocked me out, the guy I was grabbing it from was calling it Big Pink... It was a time in my life where I really needed a sedative, and it did the trick for me. Lately I prefer more functional / daytime strains though.

Hey @CoffeeShopSeeds ! Nice of you to do a giveaway dude! :)

My fave strain is a very good question. There's 2 answers really. Fave strain to grow is "Sheffield Blues" responds to everything you throw at it. One of my biggest per plant and overall yields was off this strain some years ago. Awesome weed but wouldn't cut it strength wise today lol. These days I go for anything in the 20-30%+ THC range. Looking for pure couch lock. So because of this I have to pick "Blue Sunset Sherbert" has the fruity taste of the blueberry I love yet the potential to knock you out after a hard day.

Really interesting strains in the giveaway too! I'd love to give them a try :) plus always love some stickers and paraphernalia :)

Back
Top Bottom