420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

Conbratulations Johnnyoilseedandvetbangbangbackatyou

:drool::cco::drool:

Congrats 94xjjohn!

We have some changes being made to Gorilla, including the competitions but we will still have regular forum comps and promos for free beans.

Why does this feel ominous? Any hints you can give as to the changes?

This is so cool...thank you Rado and everyone! I'm the guy that never wins anything! WOW, what a surprise...and I don't have ANY seeds! I was going to top my neighbor's plants for a Tim memorial grow clone...but NOW....:yahoo:

I pledge to share these seeds from the amazing Gorilla Seeds with Smokeater and any others who need medical marijuana for serious illness.

We all win this time!

PTL and pass the PM.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed
4real!!!

This is so cool...thank you Rado and everyone! I'm the guy that never wins anything! WOW, what a surprise...and I don't have ANY seeds!

I pledge to share these seeds from the amazing Gorilla Seeds with Smokeater and any others who need medical marijuana for serious illness.

We all win this time!

PTL and pass the PM.

JohnnyOilseed
4real!!!

I just knew you were going to do that! Have I told you lately how much I love you dude? :cheer:

Guidelines say we can't discuss sharing/swapping etc. So that's all I will say.

This is so cool...thank you Rado and everyone! I'm the guy that never wins anything! WOW, what a surprise...and I don't have ANY seeds! I was going to top my neighbor's plants for a Tim memorial grow clone...but NOW....:yahoo:

We all win this time!

PTL and pass the PM.

JohnnyOilseed
4real!!!

I just knew you were going to do that! Have I told you lately how much I love you dude? :cheer:

Guidelines say we can't discuss sharing/swapping etc. So that's all I will say.

All I'll say is thank you!

We all win this time!

PTL and pass the PM.

JohnnyOilseed
4real!!!

:Namaste::high-five::peace:

To johnnyoilseedcongratulationonwinningtheseedsandwhoknowsIlovehimlikeabrother:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::drool::cco::drool::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Your Awesome Dude.

We all win this time!

PTL and pass the PM.

JohnnyOilseed
4real!!!

hi m8, in not 100% on this forums rules regarding claiming your prize. can you please get your details to me within the rules?

Sherry and Gorilla Seeds, I recently made a couple of orders and sent a PM to Gorilla Seeds with some complaints, requests and questions. On a previous order I had requested a switch of freebie seeds on the order in the instructions area of the order form. It was ignored and I was a little PO. Sherry replied and not only answered my questions and complaints but also took my requests and ran with them. Gorilla Seeds was Legally covered anyway but Sherry made sure the intent was carried out not just the letter. I am a very very happy camper and I want people to know just how customer service is handled by this seed bank. Thanks so much to this seed bank. Cudos to Sherry and Gorilla Seeds Dan

Back
Top Bottom