420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

I RE NOMINATE CANNAFAN because she has a lot of snow on her roof and on her flowers!!!!!!

:love::cco::love:

AND SHE MAKES CCO WITH THAT SNOW :high-five:

And the winner is...........................Drobinds3.................or I Nominate Drobinds3

I think we should nominate ourselves to get 1 bean each............:high-five:

my nominations are , jaga, doc bud, arellanobrian, potchimp and i will give cdbstrainman a proper nomination. poor guy had to nominate himself. good luck to you all and big thanks to GS for doing this

I would like to second this nomination, a truly worthy nomination and thank you RTK for nominating someone who is not only worthy but could really use the seeds. :thumb::circle-of-love:

My father was a firefighter, I felt the brotherhood they have and it felt right at the time. There's a ton of worthy and deserving individuals who have been mentioned since and I wish them all luck as well.

I do really hope it goes to someone who otherwise wouldn't have decent genetics rather than an experienced and well established grower where the seeds will be another addition to a large collection.

All that said, thanks again to our wonderfully generous sponsor, Gorilla Seeds, who will randomly pick someone in about 4 days by my count. You folks are fantastic!

Hello Mr. Gorilla Seeds, would you mind taking a couple of minutes and check out smokeater116 journal.....just the first few pages before you randomly pick a winner :thumb:

This guy needs some real seeds to work with. :Namaste:

Lots of worthy people indeed

I nominate CBDstrainman. He has the lights and cabinet to grow well, now he needs some high quality genetics

(No offense intended to the breeder, but 'Glove Love' and other strains without listed parents from an obscure breeder in a state without dispensaries that had to change their name does not sound like promising genetics.)

Back
Top Bottom