420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

(16 Jan 12:51)

(17 Jan 15:27)

(17 Jan 16:09)(finally!)
What's you reading duggan? Here read this please

I nominate duggan for all of the help he gives to new growers in need :Namaste:

:reading420magazine::cco::reading420magazine:

And I nominate duggans two friends.......see his Avatar :love::thedoubletake::love:

ROFL (I can't find the appropriate smiley/emoticon thing).

I am not seeking, nor will I accept your nomination for whatever this is. Seriously.

I'd like to nominate 94xjjohn (JohnnyOilseed) :love:

This man had stage 4 cancer and beat it using CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) probably from Gorilla Seeds!!!!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ain't that right JohnnyIbuymyseedsfromgorillaseedstosavemylifeandpayitforward :thedoubletake:

:drool::drool::cco::drool::drool:

So we are allowed to nominate more than once?

I nominate smokeater116. Stack that deck one more time.

I nominate 94xjjohn. Hard at work making it possible for people to heal themselves from disease they thought was beyond hope.

Really dig the positive vibes in this thread for the most part :0D

-Gavin

We're a happy lot Gavin, and we obviously love each other very much. It's so nice if Gorilla Seeds to let us show it like this. :love:

I nominate Shawnee. She'll use them to heal her patients. That idea warms my heart.

I'd like to nominate 94xjjohn (JohnnyOilseed) :love:
This man had stage 4 cancer and beat it using CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) probably from Gorilla Seeds!!!!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ain't that right JohnnyIbuymyseedsfromgorillaseedstosavemylifeandpayitforward :thedoubletake:
:drool::drool::cco::drool::drool:

I WISH I had gotten seeds from Gorilla Seeds. That would be a great testimonial.

They were clones from two local dispensaries. I guess I can't win now!!! Damn!

I WISH I had gotten seeds from Gorilla Seeds. That would be a great testimonial.

And I think "Nominee John" cut down the Cherry tree :high-five:

Ain't that right Johnnyi'mastraightshootingSOBthatdidchopdownthetreecalledWhiteWidowandmadeCCO:drool:don'tswallow :thedoubletake:

I nominate 94xjjohn (JohnnywhoruinsaperfectlygoodstorywithfactsOilseed)

He needs the proper setup for:
This man had stage 4 cancer and beat it using CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil). then helped others beat their illnesses with CCO made from Critical Mass seeds gifted him by Gorilla Seeds!!!!!!!

This thread is still fun:cheer:

I nominate 94xjjohn (JohnnywhoruinsaperfectlygoodstorywithfactsOilseed)

He needs the proper setup for:
This man had stage 4 cancer and beat it using CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil). then helped others beat their illnesses with CCO made from Critical Mass seeds gifted him by Gorilla Seeds!!!!!!!

This thread is still fun:cheer:

What Radogast said and I nominate Radogast for helping with :Namaste:Johnnyoilseedican'ttelladamnlietogetfreeseedstocontinuetohelppeoplecuretheircancer
:thedoubletake::drool::cco::drool::thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom