420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

Here is the beginning of week three in the 3x3x5'9" Gorilla Tent with a Mars II 900 Led light. 3 Blue Dream and 1 Green love potion all in 3 gallon smart pots and 1 Buddha's gift in a 1 gallon smart pot. The second picture is the Advanced nutrients i am doing this week. This week Bud Blood stopped and was replaced by the B-52 and the Sensi grow has been since week 1 and the big bud since week 2.
image-29.jpg
image35878.jpg

This is the best thread ever, I swear :) YOU ROCK, 420MAG and GORILLA SEEDS!

I wish we could have a secret club so we could get seeds to those in need, a kind of "pay it forwards" sort of thing. The love and empathy we feel for each other needs more practical outlets. Mind you, this may be already happening, since it would be a secret :)

Thanks glimmergrass! You got the right idea and I definitely plan on paying it forward as soon as I can.

Ditto.............Jimmy6K

I nominate Dennise for being so sweet and caring and because she is a "Oilseed"

:love::cco::love:

What's you reading duggan? Here read this please

I nominate duggan for all of the help he gives to new growers in need :Namaste:

:reading420magazine::cco::reading420magazine:

And I nominate duggans two friends.......see his Avatar :love::thedoubletake::love:

What's you reading duggan? Here read this please

I nominate duggan for all of the help he gives to new growers in need :Namaste:

:reading420magazine::cco::reading420magazine:

And I nominate duggans two friends.......see his Avatar :love::thedoubletake::love:

Hey RS, morning my brotha! Thanks so much for the nod bud! Max and Duggan would wag their tails for sure....have a great day would ya. As far as helping newbies....If I can make growing easier for a few growers by a few tips here and there, I'm happy enough! Cheers eh!

I am nominating rifleman because he deserves to get the chance to receive the beans, I believe that he will use them to bring out the best of their genetic predisposition.

Back
Top Bottom