420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

I'll second Canna and throw Smokeater116 into the mix. Hopefully that'll improve the chances. Let's get him better meds that don't come with nasty side effects and bring such joy in the growing. :love:

I happily nominate @smokeater, a new user who is a disabled and retired firefighter trying to grow a couple bagseeds in the hopes it'll help his pain.

Let's get him something worth growing.

I also nominate smokeeater116. I am also trying to grow medicinal marijuana for my husband who is a US Navy Veteran (Vietnam)

I also nominate smokeeater116. I am also trying to grow medicinal marijuana for my husband who is a US Navy Verteran (Vietnam)

Dammit, I feel like a real heel, I know I should have known this.

Looks like others are doing multiple nominations, so along with smokeater116, I'd like to nominate MzSiroz.

I saw Willie Mays late in his career at Candlestick park seated row 5, 2 seats away from the centerline behind the plate. I could call strikes and balls.

There was a moment when I was looking out at the field from the batter's perspective, Willie is deep and the batter did a perfect hard drive just out of reach near second base. It seemed impossible when Willie Mays caught it. The game went 13 innings. I saw the replay on the 11 O'clock news and I STILL didn't believe it when Willie Mays caught it. He looked like he was running at half speed :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

Cause of this story, I nominate Radogast.
Bad.arse.story.Whoot!

Go get em, Radogast.

I've looked at all the nom's and haven't seen mine so it must have been lost. Someone did already but my nomination is for PeeJay for his soil and 2 liter grow threads. I endorse all the others. A really good group here. Dan

Back
Top Bottom