420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

Thank you Gorilla Seeds! Very cool. :bravo:

I would like to nominate Cannafan because of the caring she gave my family after losing three family members in one week before Xmas. She let us cry on her shoulder, bend her ear for hours on end, she is the most caring, giving and an out right beautiful person. At the same time she was grieving for the lost of our friend/mentor Motoco she was there for our 420 mother Mo.

Also, she is one bad A$$ DIY'er. Love you Cannafan

Thanks Sherry for the comp, I nominate Radogast :)

I nominate FeralA9x, because unlike Member of the Month we are allowed to do shameless vote pandering on this thread :) And BTW, FeralA9X is a polite, thoughtful grower who is doing some fantastic work making lovely plants with apparently no effort. He reminds me of Willie Mays who always made a superb piece of fielding look like a casual game of catch during warm-up.

I nominate FeralA9x, because unlike Member of the Month we are allowed to do shameless vote pandering on this thread :) And BTW, FeralA9X is a polite, thoughtful grower who is doing some fantastic work making lovely plants with apparently no effort. He reminds me of Willie Mays who always made a superb piece of fielding look like a casual game of catch during warm-up.

That's for sure.
So, I nominate Radogast for his resilience in his growing, his great pictures and documentation with thought provoking humor thrown in to keep a reader waiting for the next! And, because I want to see him get his end result to help ease medical issues as soon as possible!

Back
Top Bottom