420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

I nominate FeralA9x, because unlike Member of the Month we are allowed to do shameless vote pandering on this thread :) And BTW, FeralA9X is a polite, thoughtful grower who is doing some fantastic work making lovely plants with apparently no effort. He reminds me of Willie Mays who always made a superb piece of fielding look like a casual game of catch during warm-up.

I wonder how many Willie Mays fans there are on 420. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Willie standing at the plate against Sandy Koufax. Good times...

So many nominations I can think off, but most are already said, sorry to the ones that I'm forgetting, I'm sure some better person will remember to put your name in!!!

I want to nominate @Teddy Edwards because I would love to stare at these girls in his garden! :love: And maybe this way I'll get myself invited to the taste test :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love:

Can I be a stowaway on the plane? Purty please, with trichomes on top?

:cheer:

Unless they pick a random winner, this will be a hard choice. I haven't seen a single name mentioned that wasn't deserving!!! :Namaste::peace:

First post says it's going to be random. Of course we're not sure of the method, but I'll have faith it is randomized somehow.

"I would love to make what I grow into oil and give it to some poor person, but I have no idea on how to go about it." - OlderGrower

For his attitude above and beyond the call of duty, his compassion and generosity for his fellow beings, his true heart......

....and cuz he's an old guy like me.....I proudly put before you for your perusal, my selection for nominee:

OlderGrower

:thanks:

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

Ps. I bet we can find a sick person in need.

Before I leave this page (page 1) I also nominate smokeater116. Who can resist that story?

Ok, looked through and mine were lost as well. First off, thank you Gorilla Seeds for giving us this opportunity to publicly express our love and support for each other. What a wonderful way to kick off the new year. :circle-of-love:

I nominate 94xjjohn. His outreach to his neighbors is nothing short of inspirational, and he's going to need as many good seeds as we can get him to help offset the cost of that generosity.

Edit. Can we nominate someone more than once? Forgive me if I missed this clarification.

I nominate supergroomer. Growing for oil production for his wife and himself would be made more exciting and cost effective with these seeds.

I nominate Light Addict. So helpful on so many levels on this site, I know his bank account could use the relief this gift would bring.

I nominate B A R. Think of the experiments he could perform without any thought to seed cost, with this win. Think of what we'd all learn form his explorations.

I nominate Dennise. Just starting into healing herself with CCO and having such spectacular results, we need to keep that magic flowing.

I nominate ShiggityFlip. My mind reels to think of what he'd teach us about cultivating with a win like this.

Hmmmm if i can nominate anyone i want to it would be, wreckedsummer because he's a awesome grower and i know he could use the seeds, Weaselcracker because i like seeing him work magic with his scrog's, and finally Mello136 because I would love to see what he can do with some good genetics. Hope its ok i nominated 3 people lol

Hmmmm if i can nominate anyone i want to it would be, wreckedsummer because he's a awesome grower and i know he could use the seeds, Weaselcracker because i like seeing him work magic with his scrog's, and finally Mello136 because I would love to see what he can do with some good genetics. Hope its ok i nominated 3 people lol

I think you may need to separate that into individual posts. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom