420 Magazine Sponsor Showoff With Dope Seeds, Bomb Seeds, Homegrown, Budget LED, PhotonTek & Gorilla

The look beautiful Special K!

I really enjoy this part of a grow. My least favourite part is seed to seedling. It is just so annoying. That whole will they or won’t they live.... I just hate it!
Yup, that's the most "delicate" stage. My least favorite part is trimming, though! ;)

That sucks ,, did you let the supplier know ?
I haven't contacted them yet, though, I'm sure they're monitoring this thread, so they'll likely see. The only thing that sucks is that it throws off the timing on the one plant from that Sponsor. Things like that happen and they were free seeds they sent for me to test, so I'm not going to "complain" but will make sure they're aware. :Namaste:

SEEDLING UPDATE - READY TO TOP & NEW ARRIVAL

I've been "out of pocket" for the last few days so I'll need to get caught up on some journals, but I did manage to clean out the Gorilla tent, re-hang the BudgetLED grow light, up-pot all the plants, and get them back in their place.

I up-potted all of them to 6" (about 2 L) containers, including the Banana Bomb Auto, and gave them all their first dose of the GeoFlora Veg mix. The Banana Bomb auto got the Bloom mix, since she's in flower, and I left her in the smaller Mom/veg tent to flower in there under 24/0 "blurple" lighting.

To replace the Banana Bomb auto, I started an Ice Bomb and she sprouted this weekend, so she's a little behind the others which are pretty much ready to start topping, but since we'll be vegging for a while, assuming she doesn't turn out to be another auto, by the time we get to flower, there shouldn't be much of a difference.

So, here they are....

Ice Bomb (the new arrival):

Gorilla Bomb:

Amnesia:

Blueberry:

Cherry Pie (slight Calcium deficiency but just got first dose of nutes):

Hawaii x Purple Skunk:

I also managed to get most of the 4'x4' cleared out from the last harvest, amended and started re-cooking the soil. I still need to clean out the dead leaves from the floor and sanitize the tent, but, now that we're done with that harvest, I gave the "OK" to ship the PhotonTek LED so we should have that soon.

Happy Harvests!

K

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

PLANT UPDATE - TOPPED, CLONED AND READY TO GET STONED! :bong:

It's been a full week since my last update and I'm still running crazy. I haven't even had a chance to finish cleaning out the 4'x4' tent and the new @PhotonTek Lighting arrived over the weekend but I haven't had a chance to be able to unwrap that, either. I'll unwrap and get some pics of that as soon as I finish cleaning the 4'x4' and am ready to hang it.

That doesn't mean I haven't been getting anything done, though and, at this stage, there's not too much exciting happening.

Before I get into the update, in case you missed it, I recently posted a review on the High Five Duo Electric Dab Rig that's worth checking out if you've been dreaming of a new dab rig! Come to think of it, I haven't had a chance to add it to my signature, yet, either, so I'll get that done right after this post. :D

All the plants are doing well and they just got topped tonight using the "Uncle Ben's Topping" method to get four main colas. I probably should have topped the Cherry Pie a little sooner but was waiting for the others to catch up and I'm not sure if her two bottom nodes will grow out the way they should.

Here are pics of the plants before they got topped...

AMNESIA:

BLUEBERRY:

GORILLA BOMB:

CHERRY PIE:

HAWAII X PURPLE SKUNK:

ICE BOMB:

And, here they are after their UBT's:

I'm rooting all the tops except for the Gorilla Bomb. I'll likely take a clone from her either when I top the Ice Bomb or just before flipping to 12/12:

Now that I think of it, one other thing I'll get done for the next update is a pic or two of the Banana Bomb that turned out to be an auto and is flowering in another tent (which is why the Ice Bomb is so far behind, in case you're late in joining! ;) ). I don't want to really make that plant part of this grow, but I will post some updates from time-to-time.
I hope everyone's jars are full! Smoke 'em if ya' got 'em! :passitleft:

Happy Harvests!

K

Krip, it's Xmas every week for you with all these new toys to test out. It's almost like 420 should find another product tester/journalist to help lighten the overwhelming burden all these new products to try but that might be the jealousy talking. ;):p The ladies are looking good!
If I can ever get out of the webmaster and moderator caves, I'll be picking up human resources again on the surface! :nerd-with-glasses:

:popcorn:

Krip, it's Xmas every week for you with all these new toys to test out. It's almost like 420 should find another product tester/journalist to help lighten the overwhelming burden all these new products to try but that might be the jealousy talking. ;):p The ladies are looking good!
You know what they say...It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it! ;)

I'm sure, having to drag yourself out of bed each day to go pick up all those packages has to be the worst. :rofl:
You know, it's like any other job but it really sucks when the deliveries get here before 3pm and I get woken up by the knock on the door! :rofl:

You know, it's like any other job but it really sucks when the deliveries get here before 3pm and I get woken up by the knock on the door! :rofl:
Hay at least they knock. We never get a door bell ring or even a soft knock but no go. We just have to keep checking outside of our door.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

...I read it before, but now that is what comes up...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Thanks, Bro's! :thanks:

I did have the wrong link in there but it has now been corrected. You can read the review here:

Back
Top Bottom