Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

Sorry Joe, I missed that question. I was open jar in the fridge throughout. Started with 6 jars, reduced to 4 as the bulk dropped. The RH stayed maxed. the temp was in the 40s. After a week I started to lay them out (in a dark bathroom on a cookie sheet) for varying times to dry. One day 4 hours, next day 3, then 4 again etc. The RH dropped each day but it rested in the high 60s four days ago. That's when I added lids & Bovedas. I burped them 3 - 4 times a day & now they have come to rest at 62%. I'l burp for another couple of days & then seal for the cure.

Ian

That strain sounds interesting. GG + THC Bomb. Hmmm. :ganjamon:

And for the record my final dry bud weights:

Berry Bomb 90.6 grams
Ice Bomb 134.6 grams

So, 8 oz of premium cannabis.

Thank you to Bomb Seeds for sponsoring this grow. I will write a review based on my experience for the magazine asap. And also for the record, the growth from week 2 - 6 of flower really is explosive!

Ian

First Ian thanks for taking your time to share your journal with us man.

I havent been active in here as much but you nailed it buddy.

Listen I woke up to email from bomb seed since I ordered directly from the nl site.

Instead of buying third party I wanted to show my personal support and thank them.

Anyways woke up to hey joe thanks for showing your support we are going to double up your free seed that we are giving you. I was like what sweet thank gave them a kind email thanking them for their generousity.

Because of your grow and mine it made me have to hit up that 420 special they had . So thank you I will be running a tent winter all bombs seeds I ordered 5 THC Bomb females and 5 widow bomb and a tshirt to represent thier amazing genetics ✊

Again thank you Ian:passitleft:

Oh sn congrats on haul by the way that ice held up for sure :ganjamon:

@Amadeus Forzin

This grow is done. Please move to completed journals.

Thanks to all for following (and helping).

Ian

Back
Top Bottom