Bomb Seeds Detonation Time! - 420 Magazine Sponsor Grow & Review - Indoor UDWC LED

Well Joe, when it is cured I will roll one & try it & I will let you know. i think I can still roll a passable blunt.

Ian

Penny hit on it though. You have to have enough stash accumulated to get there.

I have been buying cannabis for 47 years, so another couple of months won't break me. :ganjamon:

Ian

Took me awhile to get there, but I have PCK x Erdpurt and Dinachem that are maybe 4 1/2 months now. The pck x Erdpurt started out tasting like kerosene and now it’s just like cherry cough drops.

That is what I figured.

I just fit 62% on the Berry Bomb so it is just heading into burping phase for the next few days with am 8 gr Boveda per jar. The final dry weight for the Berry Bomb is 92.2 grams. so 3.3 oz.

The legal medical cost in Canada for this quality would be $10 - $12 per gram . . .

Ian
I like how you put that Ian! Now that I have tried mine vs LP's best...very comparable and I even want to say 15$/g lol

I bet your being modest:)

So I need a picture of your harvest or the flowers still standing? LOL I know I am needy!

Congrats again!

I like how you put that Ian! Now that I have tried mine vs LP's best...very comparable and I even want to say 15$/g lol

I bet your being modest:)

So I need a picture of your harvest or the flowers still standing? LOL I know I am needy!

Congrats again!

Yeah, I like $15 better. It helps justify my upfront costs. But I'll know more once it has cured. Other than finger hash, I have resisted.

I figure that I will end up with close to 240 grams of buds from the 2 plants which certainly doesn't suck. And the 2nd grow (June start) should be smoother with fewer bumps.

Pictures of the haul? Sorry, but I didn't do a traditional table or drying pic because I was fine trimming for low & slow drying. Mason jars in a bar fridge just don't look as good. :smokin:

Ian

Here you go, newty. Just doing some drying out of the fridge. That's about 300 grams but it will reduce further another 20%.

full

Ian

thats 300g! those are some ridiculously dense buds if so! i can only normally fit an oz in a jar!

I only had one jar in the picture. I actually have it in 4 jars so it is nice & loose as it dries. ;)

Ian

Ok so is that 300g in the pic??? I just ordered gorilla bomb partly based on your grow and a few other reccomendations

Yes. That was 300 grams but it is still drying. And my 20% figure was wrong. I must have been high. :ganjamon:

Anyways, after 2 x 8 hour days of out-of-the-fridge fast drying, I am down to 3 jars & 206 grams. I am still figuring about 140 from the Ice Bomb. The 90 grams from the Berry are curing. With more space to spread out during flowering & a stricter defol, it could have been more - particularly with the Berry.

Ian

I’d consider this one a big success!

I agree. I will do a summer autoflower grow for a quick turnover & then in the fall I may do a couple of THC Bombs in a 4 x 4 tent.

Ian

Here you go, newty. Just doing some drying out of the fridge. That's about 300 grams but it will reduce further another 20%.

full

Ian
Nice haul brotha

If it’s anything like mine your in heaven currently .

It just looks like good cannabis ✊

That’s a huge haul man so happy for you bud.

Thanks for the sharing :Namaste:

thats 300g! those are some ridiculously dense buds if so! i can only normally fit an oz in a jar!
I can say the buds hold good whieght . I looked at my plant and was like ouch maybe zip to zip an half nope 2.5 nice quality . I can vouch for bomb seeds .

Just in case you need more positive reviews . Crap 300 g of two solid to me . :passitleft:

I only had one jar in the picture. I actually have it in 4 jars so it is nice & loose as it dries. ;)

Ian
How are your temps and Rh holding up?

Back
Top Bottom