Votes: 3 6.1%
  • JiggiLotus

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:rollit:Happy 4/20 Everyone!:rollit:

It's time to celebrate!​

:blunt::blunt: :blunt:

As part of our celebration, we are having our annual 4/20 Photo Contest to find the best 420 pictures!

To enter the contest, all you need to do is upload your photo to our Gallery with a "420" somewhere in the picture.

You have 1 day in which to submit your photo.

The contest is open for entries now and closes at midnight PST at the end of 4/20/23.

Voting will start as soon as the day is over, and the poll will close 04/30/2024 at midnight PST.

We look forward to seeing your 420 pics! :cool:

For Example, here are a few of the previous winners...

2023 Winner - @Bill284

full

2021 Winner - @Homer Simpson

1713591903225.png

4/20 Prize Package

420 Magazine Custom Title

4/20 Photo Contest Winner Badge

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Entries must include "420" in the photo somewhere. No nudity or alcohol.

3. Maximum of one photo per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Your photo must be original, taken by you, for the purposes of this contest. The photo must not have been posted on 420 Magazine before, in journals, contests or anywhere else.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

7. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

8. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests. It's okay for staff to post photos in the contest for fun, however to retain the credibility of the contest, their photos will not be added to the voting polls.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Last year's contest: 420 Magazine's 4/20 & 30th Anniversary Photo Contest - 2023
Happy 420! CL🍀

IMG_5123.jpeg

What the hell!

I don't know if this will meet the contest rules but at least it commemorates the rare occasion when I've got cash on hand! :Rasta:

Evidently you haven’t finished the 18th yet.
Ha! Nev, that's when everything comes out of the pockets but the lint! 😁

Show off... 😆
:passitleft:
Thanks Jiggi :thanks:
I must have taken 60 pics:laugh:
I took out some lighters and background stuff.
Check my thread in a minute I'll post another.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It certainly is a happy 420!
My first harvest ever! and I owe a whole lot of you, including 420 Magazine a great big Thank You for helping along the way. Thank You!

IMG_3373.jpeg

Hi JiggiLotus, I just wanted to double check that this isn't your entry, correct? The contest guidelines state your photo must be original, taken by you, for the purposes of this contest, also adding text, images and effects are prohibited. So you may post it for fun, but it will not be included in the contest.
Oh no I was just having fun and this was the perfect place to share my pirated art 😉 I did graffiti the 420 on there an made it look like buds...hope it made y'all smile a little and added to the good vibes 💚☺️

Just for fun and in the spirit of 4/20 here's my "not to be voted on" submission for this years photo contest.;) I hope everyone had a great and safe 4/20 holiday!:volcano-smiley::roorrip:

Best of luck to all!:goodluck:

Obviously you haven't seen the wife yet today🤣
Great pic GDB.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I saw her too late for it to matter. She should have caught me on the 17th hole! :)

Back
Top Bottom