420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Member of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We feel your passion, Corey and we know you'll get that dream of yours. Soon enough your nutrients will be house hold name right up there with some of the advanced ones. I hear ya on the increased price, the retail got to make their bucks too and it's great that you'll offer good deals to us 420 Members. We're glad that you're here!

You'll love the cute little jar it can hold up to 10-15g depends on size. As for the water pipe it is like the name "Brain Dead", quite a powerful hit.

Congrats Brother Corey, job well done and most deserved brother! :high-five:

Corey has been the most helpful and active sponsor I think we've ever had, for which we are truly grateful. Let's hope more of our sponsors follow his example. On behalf of all the staff and members here at 420 Magazine, :goodjob: :thanks:
:Namaste:

Congrats Brother Corey, job well done and most deserved brother! :high-five:

Corey has been the most helpful and active sponsor I think we've ever had, for which we are truly grateful. Let's hope more of our sponsors follow his example. On behalf of all the staff and members here at 420 Magazine, :goodjob: :thanks:

Thank you kind sir. I am more than honored by your words and by all of the support I have gotten from all of the fantastic members here. :adore:
:thanks:

Congratulations Corey.....Way to go.....:cheer: You so deserve this....:adore::bravo::welldone::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom