• UptheHoller2

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Cajuncelt

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 420 Warrior

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shipping details have been received by all of the winners and sponsors have all been contacted for shipping.

Everything we ship from here will be done next week, the person who handles our shipping has been sick.

We thank you for your patience, participation and support. :thanks:

:Namaste:

FYI all prize packages have been shipped from here as of yesterday. :cheer:

All sponsors who are shipping directly have also been notified and some of the items should already begin arriving. :thumb:

So my thanks go out to all the sponsors, it is a really great thing to be MOTM and the rewards are icing on the proverbial cake. I just think it is awesome how the community has received me in these past few months and I am grateful to represent what this site has to offer. I have many new and real friends because of this and I love coming here every day and sharing the love and knowledge contained here. So here are some pics from Shiggy's Den. The veg plants are four feet away. Its the HPS light you can see on the prizes. I feel happiest here so it seemed more than appropriate.

You will see the SNS natural products which will help me if I have any bug visitors of the unwanted kind.

My beautiful Space Case grinder shines like a mirror and slides smooth as glass.

The Dark Devil auto seeds are courtesy of Gorilla Seeds, you guys rock and I love your stealth shipping. Your Customer service is absolutely awesome

You can see an awesome stash jar and papers from Crop King Seeds and also my Green Crack fems in a small plastic bag. These guys truly know what stealth shipping means. Bravo CKS!

My Magical Butter machine takes up the right half of the frame. It is going to be awesome making some high brix coconut oil!

Bulldog sent some nice papers and filters, the filters are perfect for my joint rolling.

But who needs papers? Cones sent some really sweet pre-rolled cones and cases. The cases will be great even after the cones run out. No more crushed joints!

420 packaging sent some great film style cases. reminds me of the good ole days of carrying nuggs. These don't have the toxic residue the real film cases had!

So thanks one and all...and may the force be with you! And congrats to my little brother rtk for February!

P3080765.JPG
P3080769.JPG

Back
Top Bottom