Vote for Member of the Month - November 2012

• Fish cake

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • N/A

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I nominate Fishcake

for me it was always going to be fishcake or fluffy, i can discuss fluffy another contest. Fishcake will be retiring and driving off into the sunset in an RV soon enough, and i think he deserves at least one MoTM before he goes.

Fishcake is the life and soul of the party. willing to share treasured memories and offer advice. no topic of conversation is to small or mighty for FC and he can always be counted on to stick his oar in, lol only joking FC.

Many a journal would have sat and stagnated if it wernt for FC drawing in the conversation and humour. occasionally shaken, but never stirred, our man fishcake can be relied upon to make people believe someone is listening and rarely takes offence at anything.

so this month i dedicate my next blunt and my nomination to fishcake.

:bravo::thanks::goodjob:

wow, did I say Wow, GiGabane this is probably the nicest thing that someone has said about me in a very very long time! I am really beside myself right now:thanks: did I say WOW.
thank you agin my brother from across the pond you are awsome.:high-five:

Congrats on the nomination fish cake! :thumb:

Nice nomination Gig. :bravo:

wow aint it cool! dont really deserve it but it tickles me PINK :)

GiGa got to it before me. Well said and true. Fishcake is a great member and deserves it.

this still is to awsome to comprehend.
I know there are somefolks out there that way more deserving of this title.
now yall got me messed in the head. I want to pick someone too! but know you went and made it hard.
guess I'll be drawin from the hat so I can be fair.
darnit

Have to Aree with everyone above that Fishcake should get it, Helped me along since i got here loads and met loads of people through his journal, and also learnt alot at the same time.

well deserved i believe :Namaste:

wow wouldnt that be a thing....if fish was the only nominee the whole month as a token of respect before retirement!

ha if that happens GiG you better go buy a lottery ticket:)

I was going to nominate another person ..... just to make it fun. But, I decided not too. I like the way this is going. The lack of other nominees (not that there aren't many other deserving people out there) all in itself is a good example respect that Fishy has earned in and around the forum.

I'am thinking that someone out there has done much more for a lot of folks then I have.
as far as I am concerned just the nomination alone is way more than enough said!!

so modest you cant even see your own value ;)

my brother value is a treasure that can only bestoed from an outside sourse and you all have given more then I can return:)

lol I have talked to the wife about an rv with a space in the back that had solar panels and water purification or a green house type of roof.
and no worries I will have the internet:)

Hell no ..... full grow box. You can run it on a generator .... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom