Vote for Member of the Month - November 2012

• Fish cake

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • N/A

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:confused:
Ummm.... evidently there were some people out there that thought N/A was actually a choice. Were they voting that FC should NOT be MOTM?!

I am surprised that N/A is getting any votes at all!

He thinks organic gardening is mixing water and dog turds! He thinks a SCROG is something sexual. And he uses bong water for folar spray!

He is also an unemployed motivational speaker and he lives in a van down by the river.

Go Fish Go. I am rooting for you!!

thank you CF, I think its someone trying to jimmy my lock:)

I am surprised that N/A is getting any votes at all!

He thinks organic gardening is mixing water and dog turds! He thinks a SCROG is something sexual. And he uses bong water for folar spray!

He is also an unemployed motivational speaker and he lives in a van down by the river.

Go Fish Go. I am rooting for you!!

How dare you make fun of my van!

Plus dog turds were good enough for cheech n chong, they are good enough for me :)

MY vote goes to Fish this month! As he has been a great help and source of advice along my last grow, and was very helpful and took the time to get some information for me, as did others, tho theyre not here!!
So Just for his great advice and information, I give him the nod:) Goodluck FC.. Smokem...

Oh man I can't wait to see who wins this one!

420 Girl, What happens if N/A pulls ahead seeing as how there is already 6 votes for it now? LOL!

Congrats to you Fishy! I can see that the community sees you fit to be the only runner for this month! :thumb:

:Namaste:

Oh man I can't wait to see who wins this one!

420 Girl, What happens if N/A pulls ahead seeing as how there is already 6 votes for it now? LOL!

Congrats to you Fishy! I can see that the community sees you fit to be the only runner for this month! :thumb:

:Namaste:

Hehehe, I can only wish that when I'm able to be nominated again next month! If I get the nod, that is... This is the first time I've ever seen only one nominee :cheesygrinsmiley: I guess we can go ahead and congratulate Fish Cake on the win, huh?
:party:

Hehehe, I can only wish that when I'm able to be nominated again next month! If I get the nod, that is... This is the first time I've ever seen only one nominee :cheesygrinsmiley: I guess we can go ahead and congratulate Fish Cake on the win, huh?
:party:

Congratulations Fish Cake! :allgood:

*Facepalm* I knew I should've been more creative with the 2nd entry option. :laughtwo:

Disclaimer - N/A wasn't technically ever officially nominated, so a vote for N/A, while amusing, doesn't really count. Sorry, NotApplicable. ;)

Vader-Nooo.jpg

Yall are too too much!
thanks each and everyone of you and Jimmy... sorry N/A I was rootin for you.
Oh well you lose HA!

Back
Top Bottom