420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - November 2012

• Fish cake

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • N/A

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aww, you're so humble, Fishy. It just shows that you are well loved and respected here...It definitely is a first for me to see only one person nominated. But I am with it because of all the nice things you have done for me as well as helping me in my journals. And there isn't a place on here that you haven't touched....I say Fishy for President in 2017... or better yet, your favorite line..."what everyone said". You should trademark that....lol..

yeah what yall said mostly what Queen said but I respect everybodys comments. you all should get this award!!
I still cant believe GiG has done this with yalls help.
If I would die tomarrow I rekon a smile would stretch from ear to here knowin what you all have said and done for me.
now in my best Sally Field Voice I will say
You Like me You really really Like me:circle-of-love:

Aww, you're so humble, Fishy. It just shows that you are well loved and respected here...It definitely is a first for me to see only one person nominated. But I am with it because of all the nice things you have done for me as well as helping me in my journals. And there isn't a place on here that you haven't touched....I say Fishy for President in 2017... or better yet, your favorite line..."what everyone said". You should trademark that....lol..

my first executive order would be legal weed with no goverment subbsidies
second would be a reaserch grant for the folks at:420: to spread the Know how to grow only the finest organic meds!
and last but not least to stop the war on drugs!! I am fish cake and I aprove of this message.

I wanted to submit but Fish is running and I can't put my self up against the coolest guy and one of the most reliable help and teacher on 420. There's always room for me next month :) and this is not my speech ill have a lot more to say why I vote for Fish when I get on my computer. So for right now just let me agree with everyone....

Famous Fish line "Yea what they said" :)

looks easy to become this member of the month... like haveing Obama and me runnning for president.. :partyboy:

Yep, Fish Cake and Obama have a lot in common!
:circle-of-love:

OK I vote for President..........:tommy: FISH CAKE!!!!!!:party::bravo:

First time I met Fish cyberly was on my journal. And we all know what Fish likes...A SCROG of course. I had put up a scrog and Fish found my journal lol. Any who, Since then Ive been reading and finding other journals where he showed respect to other growers and there journals by not forcing his words or knowledge on others but giving growers the options and the room to learn from there mistakes. Cool humble guy around the forums, and will brighten up the shadiest journals with his jokes. Besides have you all seen what he did with his BLUE MOON??? Filled that scrog with buds like a baby that shit his diaper that got fed table food on ThanksGiving!:)

Just face it Fish is the shit, and I believe its his time to get MOTM Nov.2012!!! PREACH!!!:theband::allgood::420:

:circle-of-love:thank you Vape, this is way cool what everyone said and more importantly what GiG and yall did by making me the sole nominie.
you guys are awsome!!!:cheer::high-five:

Exactly

well then give me my damn prize I deserve it:circle-of-love:

crap, this is a tough one. I'm so bad at making these types of decisions. :hmmmm:

Grats Fish! Well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom