• caregiverken - Alien Addiction

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Be Irie - Hanis

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • iSmokes - AutoBlueberry

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OH YUMMY.. Now THIS month has some nice buds!!! MAD AS..
I doubt im gunna be able to compete with the nicely trimmed buds and better macro shots of trichs.. All good, LEAST I GOT A VOTE:):yahoo::thanks:.. I just was happy to enter! In hindsight i probably should have prettied up and broken open the bud to try get nice pics of trichs/calyxes etc; But no dramas..
Even if i put lipstick n a mini skirt on it, i dont think it wouldve helped!! LOL.. GET YOUR VOTES IN FOR ALL AS THEY DID GREAT AND IM EVEN DROOLING COS ID LIKE TO TOKE SOME OF THESE NUGS!!!!
Take it easy guys, Have a good one and all the best to us all... Catch ya, Smokemup..:thumb:

We should be able to taste these buds before voting on them ........ right guys?????

High all at

:420:

Got my contribution is ready now:love:

I've grown this Nirvana papaya for some time now and this is the best outcome to date..
Great smoke, nice bodyhigh and taste spicy this batch was flowered 62 days indoor but with low night temps (11-14c) great stuff if u like getting the munchies from ur smoke or as nighttime medication..
Vegative grow under 75-150watts and flowered 4 weeks under 250W and 5 weeks under 400W
Fertilisers: GHE FloraDuo complete line

:hug:

IMAG06134.jpg

IMAG06043.jpg
IMAG05944.jpg

High all at

:420:

Got my contribution is ready now:love:

I've grown this Nirvana papaya for some time now and this is the best outcome to date..
Great smoke, nice bodyhigh and taste spicy this batch was flowered 62 days indoor but with low night temps (11-14c) great stuff if u like getting the munchies from ur smoke or as nighttime medication..
Vegative grow under 75-150watts and flowered 4 weeks under 250W and 5 weeks under 400W
Fertilisers: GHE FloraDuo complete line

:hug:

Too late for this month... 15th is the cutoff, and voting has already begun... Hold them til next month. . . . before the 15th.

Yeah mate.. I missed a couple of months!! Lol.
But finally got an entry in. this month! Your nug looked good mate, so yeah chuck it in nxt month, before the 15th I think?? Goodluck mate.. Smokemup

:'( ahh haaa haa haa ahhhhh.... nooooooooooooooooooooo...:surrender:

Wow...what a tough choice! Seriously, any one of these entries could have gotten my vote! :thumb: Good luck everyone!

:ganjamon:

Yowza, Be Irie has some pretty nuggage, huh?! :adore:

I find absolutely no shame in losing to those beautiful flowers. I have admired your work for a long time, Irie, and I'm extremely flattered to get any votes at all when you have something up for consideration. Much respect my friend - thanks for sharing your work and the continued inspiration. :bravo:

By the way, if you guys like Irie's work, you really should really check out his thread. Not a fast mover, but... filled with pictures every bit as gorgeous as the nug pics he entered this month. :yummy:

Thanks Xlr, your words made me smile and thanks to everyone who voted.. Everyone who entered should be proud as there is some beautiful nuggage this month.... Everyone keep up the good work, You guys and gals kick ass and are the reason I like this place so much... Peace and Irieness to you all..... :high-five: :thanks:

Great entries all around. Congrats Big Irie!

Back
Top Bottom