Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Be Irie - Hanis

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • iSmokes - AutoBlueberry

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Relaxed Leester - Sativa OG Kush

photo_11_23.JPG

photo_10_30.JPG

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush_Nuggets.JPG

Greenhouse_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush1.JPG

Cronichemphog - Bubba Kush

DSC017932.JPG

DSC017862.JPG

Xlr8 - Chocolope

notm_nov_2.jpg

notm_nov_1.jpg

Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

015333.JPG

032105.JPG

Vick074 - OG Kush

OG2_nug1.jpg

OG2_nug_2.jpg

Popcorn - Cheese

2012-11-05_21_59_56.jpg

2012-11-05_22_01_58.jpg

The General - Northern Lights #5

100_23504.JPG

nl5nug.jpg

Smokemupm8 - Cindy

2012-11-10_13_17_56.jpg

2012-11-10_13_18_15.jpg

Spring2012 - Auto#1

HPIM3141.JPG

HPIM3139.JPG

caregiverken - Alien Addiction

AABuds2_1_.JPG

AABud_1_.JPG

Be Irie - Hanis

Hanis12.jpg

DSC042001.JPG

iSmokes - AutoBlueberry

IMG_025226.JPG

IMG_027316.JPG

Taking another shot at this contest, this time with my most prized possession. I cut a clone from my flowering mother at 4-5 weeks. Took over a month to root,veg,and re-flower, when it did it produced one solid little bud. However it is the smelliest, strongest, and most crystallized of any of the buds I've grown. This is my Sativa OG Kush, and it turned out incredible. The high lasts many hours(up to 6), and it is quite a psychedelic one.
photo_11_23.JPG
photo_10_30.JPG

I like these friendly bud and plant competitions here on this site not caring whether I win or lose while I'm high so for this month's contest I'll go with a nugget of some all organic greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush in which I use Fox Farm's Ocean's Forest soil in my legal gardens along with a little Age Old Grow and Bloom that I use sparingly during the grow season since my girls are planted firmly in the ground then flush with Clearex for two weeks prior to harvest. Good luck all and let the games begin!:ganjamon:

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush_Nuggets.JPG

Greenhouse_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush1.JPG

ok im gonna try this NOTM thing someone suggested i try so here it is
its a bubba kush if im not mistaken its not pre-98
came out with 2 oz 4 grams dried
has its own distinct taste and smell kinda fruity
smell is strong out of the vape very noticable

DSC017932.JPG

DSC017862.JPG

the first ones my nug entry the other pic is the dried result of the plant
was indoor grow under led's and some flouro side lighting, dwc
using organic nutes

This is a nug from my Chocolope plant, grown with Blue Planet nutrients 3-part series and Liquid Blue bloom enhancer.

Chocolope has that old-school sativa type high but is a fairly manageable plant considering it's mostly sativa genetics. This particular phenotype has an amazing flavor that reminds me of Fruity Pebbles. And it does remind you a little of a tootsie roll chocolate flavor on the exhale. Very delicious bud - and the smell? Oh my! Opening up a jar is like smelling heaven. :yummy:

For a sativa, the nugs are fairly tight and packed with resin. This is potent, full-on giggle weed. It hits you fairly quickly and is very much an upbeat, get things done "sativa high". Additionally, colors seem more vibrant, sounds seem crystal clear and you get a pleasant all-over body buzz from it.

It's the most effective strain I've found in dealing with the nerve related pain I deal with, good for improving your mood/depression, and it's without question my favorite strain. :love:

DNA Chocolope (Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze):
notm_nov_2.jpg

notm_nov_1.jpg

So this will be my submission for the November Nug of the month.
Personally grown and harvested OG Kush.
This is from the same batch as my last grow, but with a 2 month cure.
The rock hard nug weighs in at exactly 3.5 grams, 1/8 of an ounce.
Now that I have had ample time to sample this crop, I have discovered many new amazing properties of this bud. And it's just getting better every day. After the long 2 month cure it's become very smooth and has developed a very floral smell and taste, with a sweet sugary aftertaste, especially when vaporized. It is HIGHLY aromatic when agitated. The high is extremely cerebral and introspective, and very high energy. I've experienced sharpened vision, increase of appetite, excellent for back and neck pain management in even small doses, and I'm GOOD for 4 hours with zero burnout on comedown..
I can honestly say that this is some of the best Kush I have ever smoked, and am very proud to have brought these OG's to this level on my first grow.
Wish I could send you all a sample, cuz it's
yum...

OG2_nug1.jpg
OG2_nug_2.jpg

Hey guys some great entries so far, so thought i would try my luck.

This Was harvested from a cheese plant, it was grown indoors under cfl's and HPS lights, it was vegged for around 5-weeks flowered for 9 weeks and i got this after it had been dried and cured for 3-4 weeks.

It has that very distinctive cheese taste, very strong high (makes me kind of paranoid after my first joint), it helps me alot with sleeping but has negative affects on anxiousness i personally find.

I recieved this by helping to harvest the plants, it weighed around 6.5g-7g (dry).

2012-11-05_21_59_56.jpg
2012-11-05_22_01_58.jpg

Sorry went with the old cliche of a lighter LOL

Wish the pictures could have been alot better but need a new camera.

but NOTHING VENTURED = NOTHING GAINED :420: :Namaste:

Wow!!!
Some really amazing entries,
AND IT'S ONLY THE 9TH!!!??
Good luck everyone!!

I'd sumit a NUG .... but sadly, all I have right now is preflowers .... LOL.

Hello everyone, Some tasty lookin buds here:):)
I just thought id enter a pic of one of the 4 remaining buds that were left after the robbery, they took basically all other buds and left me my biggest ones?? 4, each just over 2ft long and about 16cm diameter, they did reduce a little during drying.. Dry Weight of this bud: 45.6g.
Anyway, now theyre dry and curing.They weighed over 6oz together dry.. The smell is very set but still has that slight peppery tinge to it. She smokes well, she was harvested at about 5% amber trichs, and has a nice head high which stays with you for a while and also is good for mellowing out its not too bad on the couch lock but it helps me sleep still!!
I didnt go to many extremes trying to manicure these buds, I WAS THINKIN MAYBE MAKE UP AND SOME LIPOSUCTION?? But thats cheating !! Lol.. So sorry if the photo isnt the prettiest, i just wanted to show you guys my plant Cindy s buds, what i have of them anyway.. Thanks for dropping by and make sure you vote for your favourite bud pics!! Later guys.. Here s Cindy ( C99xPR ) s bud pic:
2012-11-10_13_17_56.jpg
2012-11-10_13_18_15.jpg

As i can only show 2 photos its a shame as ive got some cool looking buds.. Maybe have to show em in a different thread:)
Thanks anyway guys, take it easy and KEEP ON TOKIN':) Smokemup and Cindy..:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom