Auto#1.
61 days sprout to seed.
Trichs 10% amber.
High THC levels.
Lite couch lock.
Total yield 48.8 grams

HPIM3141.JPG
HPIM3139.JPG

Smokemup .... where you at in Australia?? I've been to Australia many times. I miss it and want to go back some time.

Hey MUTT.. Yep Im an AUSSIE:):) I live near Victoria mate.. Melbourne if youve been there, well ive lived there for 14 yrs, Perth, South Australia, NSW.. Moved around abit, but now settled atm in small country town.. How often you come/been here?? Take care mate! Nice to meet ya.. Smokemupm8

Used to be in the Navy. Been too Perth, Sydney, Adilaide, Darwin, Fremantle, Hobart, Melbourne, Townsville, McKay ...... I think that's it. Haven't been there is about 15 years.

Ahh.. Mad. Well then, youve officially been to 1 more state than ME!! AND I LIVE HERE:) That s sad.. Lol.
Navy ay?? What were you positioned as?? Bet you miss some parts of it still... Always would..
I am attempting to make a travel trip to good ol' USA.. It will not be for maybe a year or so at this stage because of certain obligations, but soon as all is well, i plan on maybe coming over. Id really like to meet up with some guys here along the way.. I know it sounds like a fairytale - but its something id persoanlly like to do as some of you guys are AWSUM:thumb: So ill try bring the family over for a ROAD TRIP..
IF you have any plans in future to come to Aus. give me a holla if u/me are still on here and maybe ill come for a drive and say GDAY? Its always good to have friends who you can trust. Im sure you are a man of your word since being enlisted, well i trust so anyway!!
BUt MAYBE YOU LL THINK HANG ON - THIS GUYS BONKERS,READ HIS DAMN POSTS!! LOL.. I promise to only stalk you once ok.. Really, ive got that many people i havent got time to stalk ya for long.. Sorry...:(
BAhaha.. Yeah, bet now youre thiking?? LOL.. Just fkn round, but yeah,either way, if we still in contact and if im over ur way or whatever maybe will catch up ay? Well nice chatting bro, Sorry bout the dribble.. Shit - I drive myself crazy!! Anyway take care and chat soon k Mutt.. Later, Smokem..

Yep some great looking Nugs here guys! :)

This month I am submitting this "Alien Addiction" Nug
Grown organically from seed by me :)
Alien Addiction is Green Crack X Alien OG by Garden of Dreams seed co.
I am one of the 1st to grow this cross...and it is a Game Changer!
Super Dense frosty nugs with fruity and pine smells and taste.
I want everyone to try it!...lol

AABuds2_1_.JPG

AABud_1_.JPG

beautiful entries wondering if i should even bother lol i do have some cream carmel,blue carmel,super blue auto diesel and chemdog, oh and some purple#1, hmmmm whatcha guys think?

YES!:lot-o-toke::trance:

Just wondering.. Leester, Is that nug wet still in that pic?? May just be the look of it but it still seems to be fresh cut and wet, not dry ready to smoke? Sorry not trying to offend you.. It just seemed wet still IMO.. ANYWAYS, GOODLUCK YOURE KICKIN 'BUTT:):)

Just wondering.. Leester, Is that nug wet still in that pic?? May just be the look of it but it still seems to be fresh cut and wet, not dry ready to smoke? Sorry not trying to offend you.. It just seemed wet still IMO.. ANYWAYS, GOODLUCK YOURE KICKIN 'BUTT:):)
Haha thanks,
The nug was dry and ready to smoke, my camera ehanced the color quality, came out a little greener, and seems a little blue. No offense taken bro! BTW Your Cola's are amazing!!

Good Luck to All, so many great entries!

WOW! Lots of delicious looking nugs on here :yummy:

Here goes, this is my second plant to harvest, first to take care of. She was my first ever in feeding and general care so needless to say she took some hits for the team while I adjusted my nutes. She suffered N-toxicity early on and K-deficiency later on. She surprised me by finishing with an amazing smoke! Very fruity, thick smoke, sticky, and very frosty.
Strain: AutoBlueberry from Dutch Passion
Seed to harvest: 74-75 days

IMG_025226.JPG

IMG_027316.JPG

WOW! Lots of delicious looking nugs on here :yummy:

Here goes, this is my second plant to harvest, first to take care of. She was my first every in feeding and general care so needless to say she took some hits for the team while I adjusted my nutes. She suffered N-toxicity early on and K-deficiency later on. She surprised me by finishing with an amazing smoke! Very fruity, thick smoke, sticky, and very frosty.
Strain: AutoBlueberry from Dutch Passion
Seed to harvest: 74-75 days

IMG_025226.JPG

IMG_027316.JPG

ISmokes,
The bud looks great. Good job!

Good luck everyone!! :)

Lots of impressive entries here this month!

My advice for any of the contestants who are finding this waiting too stressful... COME BACK ON THE 1st! :laugh:

Thats exactly what I did, and came back very pleasantly surprised! :thumb:

AHH I STUFFED UP AND DOUBLE POSTED - HOW DO I DELETE A POST I PUT UP?? Or can i only EDIT?? OH YUMMY.. Now THIS month has some nice buds!!! MAD AS..
I doubt im gunna be able to compete with the nicely trimmed buds and better macro shots of trichs.. All good.. I just was happy to enter! In hindsight i probably should have prettied up and broken open the bud to try get nice pics of trichs/calyxes etc; But no dramas..
Even if i put lipstick n a mini skirt on it, i dont think it wouldve helped!! LOL.. GET YOUR VOTES IN FOR ALL AS THEY DID GREAT AND IM EVEN DROOLING COS ID LIKE TO TOKE SOME OF THESE NUGS!!!!
Take it easy guys, Have a good one and all the best to us all... Catch ya, Smokemup..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom