420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Somehow I missed this but it's okay. I had the opportunity to grow the @SeedsMan Peyote Wi-Fi a few years ago which was a fantastic strain. This is a Peyote Wi-Fi nugget at around flip +47 days.

1709479108476.png
Have not missed yet. Send me a private message. ;)

I guess I better catch up here :lot-o-toke: I've down sized a bit, my veg/baby closet is half the size it was, and I only have a 4x4 tent, my kids took my old 4x8 and my old 4x4 along with my lights, after my heart attack, Little buggers :rofl: I ordered a new 4x4 and some new HIDs, well there here and set up, and now I have a little wiggle room to bust out these new strains, the tent is already full, but I'll have a good 8 to 11 weeks for some veg time :slide:here's my new room and it's tenants :nomo::popcorn:

Mine will go in sometime in the next few days 🌱
They will have about 4 weeks before they can go into their final pots so I will double-top them to keep them manageable
I'm expecting a fair bit of stretch, no?
What is double topping? I have an idea, I just want you to enlighten me 😇💖

What is double topping? I have an idea, I just want you to enlighten me 😇💖
I top it once at the 3rd node, then top the two shoots again at their 1st or 2nd node
Gives you a central 'crown' and gives the 4 side shoots time to level up
I will post a couple of pictures in my Journal

*edit - deleted link to unrelated journal*

My PGC Packet arrived safely today.

CN Seeds - Purple Ghost Candy.jpg

I plan on kicking off this project at 16:20 tomorrow. That will give me time to get journals caught up and other seeds (peppers and other stuff) finally planted.

I do feel compelled to give a pet project name to each one as they sprout. And I am going to go for the low hanging fruit and go with Blinky, Inky, Pinky, Clyde, and Sue.

Now off to update journals and make preparations for this upcoming one.

I'm expecting a fair bit of stretch, no

Yep. I’ve hit them with the absolute limit of light they can take as seedlings and they still went tall. You can see their node spacing by the 2nd set of leaves. Stems are strong though and no one fell over or went floppy so they’re just tall.

Green cups:
IMG_7626.jpeg
IMG_7627.jpeg

Gorgeous coloring.. do you have a journal going for them?
Not yet. I'm posting them here, and in my perpetual journal. I'll be setting up a joint grow journal with @Trala once she gets her seeds started.
I jumped the gun a bit with starting my seeds.

Not yet. I'm posting them here, and in my perpetual journal. I'll be setting up a joint grow journal with @Trala once she gets her seeds started.
I jumped the gun a bit with starting my seeds.

Lol I totally get jumping the gun. I get antsy waiting to sprout. Like Christmas Eve as a kid I’m just waiting to see what the seed fairy brings me

If you two tag folks try to remember me if you can, or drop the link here if you don’t mind

Lol I totally get jumping the gun. I get antsy waiting to sprout. Like Christmas Eve as a kid I’m just waiting to see what the seed fairy brings me

If you two tag folks try to remember me if you can, or drop the link here if you don’t mind
Absolutely :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom