420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

You got name tags and stuff 🤔 must have been too much of a red flag sending it here i only got the seeds 😊
At least you have the seeds, that's the most important thing. Can't wait to start growing these beauties.

You got name tags and stuff 🤔 must have been too much of a red flag sending it here i only got the seeds 😊
I’m impressed that they got through the first attempt. Maybe now they could send you some swag? I’ve heard that it’s difficult getting seeds sent there. CL🍀

You got name tags and stuff 🤔 must have been too much of a red flag sending it here i only got the seeds

At least you have the seeds, that's the most important thing. Can't wait to start growing these beauties.

Yep im looking forward to popping them 😊
Arrived today 😉 😊 thankyou @SeedsMan
20240301_102230.jpg

As always, we love to hear feedback from our supporters, as it helps us make great decisions for you all.

Have you seen the new Seedsman sub forum? If so, how do you like it so far?

Are you able to access our comparative grow threads just as easy as when they were in the sponsor forum?

Also, what are your thoughts on starting and/or moving your grow journals to our sub forum, would they still be as easy for you to access? As we want to make the info more streamline and more accessible for yall.

Thank you for helping us navigate through these new additions and updates, we are really excited to work with you all.

As always, we love to hear feedback from our supporters, as it helps us make great decisions for you all.

Have you seen the new Seedsman sub forum? If so, how do you like it so far?

Are you able to access our comparative grow threads just as easy as when they were in the sponsor forum?

Also, what are your thoughts on starting and/or moving your grow journals to our sub forum, would they still be as easy for you to access? As we want to make the info more streamline and more accessible for yall.

Funny that. I was pondering earlier asking about whether these should be in the journals forum or in your own subforum. Whatever the consensus is, I'm cool with it.

Back
Top Bottom