420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

I got a message from @SeedsMan and I think I'm in... I think I'm in shock.. 😆
I definitely had some delayed reaction and did that thing where you fumble a lot...🦤
Excellent - I guess we'll be popping beans around the same time JL

T/u @SeedsMan, I have received my care package. I'll pop them a few weeks before current grow is due to finish.

20240224_135354.jpg

First Name: Jimmy
Last Name: Page
Street Address: 420 High Street
City: Jupiter
State: Florida
Zip Code / Postal Code: 93420
Contact Phone Number: 1-888-420-6244
Genetics: Purple Ghost Candy

If you would like to join our comparative grow without being sponsored, you can purchase genetics at Seedsman.com

You may use coupon code #420MAGGRW10 for a 10% discount.

These are some of the things we look for when determining a winner:

Frequent Activity & Updates: Journals should be regularly updated at least once per week, preferably daily
Attention To Detail: Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
Quality Photography: Pictures should be clear and of good quality
Proper Grammar & Structure: Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
General Forum Conduct: Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
Stays On Topic: Journals should be focused on cultivation and consumption of the strain being compared
Responds To Questions: Always give clear and thoughtful responses
Explains Well & Offers Advice: Journals should recommend our sponsors' products whenever possible
Promotes our Sponsors: Feature, tag and recommend our sponsors

Here are a few examples of some good titles for your grow journals.

Jimmy Page's Comparative Grow Featuring Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow by Jimmy Page
Jimmy's Grow Journal Showcasing Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy
The Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow by Jimmy Page

Including this information in your grow journals, will help you get more followers and subscribers.

Strain: Purple Ghost Candy from @SeedsMan
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3.5 Gallon
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
Grow Space: 10' x 10'
How Many Plants: 10
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Flowering
Medium: 75% Perlite 25% Vermiculite
Lights: @Mars Hydro 1000 Watt LED
Nutrients: @Remo Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 78°
Relative Humidity: 65%
Media/Res PH: 7
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily

The above information makes it easier to get grow support, while keeping the community interested in your project.

The ONLY way to receive optimal attention, feedback and support is to provide lots of photos!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Please be mindful of our Forum Guidelines and use our Photo Gallery for all cannabis photos.

Additional Details On Shipping & Customs Duties

Comparative growers must be ready to germinate the seeds upon delivery and start the grow at once.

Remember to add text above all photo updates to let us know how many days your plants have been growing.

When your grow is complete, please alert us with some harvest photos in your journal and a strain review.

We will announce the winners at the end of the comparative, once the final growers have harvested.

Best grow journal will receive a $250 Gift Certificate from @SeedsMan, a Comparative Grow Badge on their profile and a 420 Prize Package with 420 Magazine T-shirt, Coffee Mug, Lighter & Stickers.

Thank you for your contributions to our mission, we are truly grateful.

Good luck everyone and as always, we thank you kindly for your support! :cheer:

:Namaste:

If I'm not too late, I'd like to try the Purple Ghost Candy. I've decided to grow her outside so I don't have any issues with her in the house. I've sent @SeedsMan a PM.

Back
Top Bottom