420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

I’ll run this one as well if there’s room. My current grow is in my signature, and here’s two other journals

I’ll run it with an organic nutrient line, and possibly mineralized soil if I’ve got the space

Thanks for the tag Rob. I would join if I can belay the seed popping for about 3 weeks, I'm trying to finish up a grow right now. I would have enough room for 2 new strains when this one is done. Let me know, if that's okay, would love to get back into it hard and heavy

go for it. time frame should be doable. it'll take a wk or more for them to ship.

we need solid growers like you to help showcase what our sponsors have on offer. you do beautiful work. @SeedsMan is really giving the board an ups with the support.

I'm hoping that if this is done again next year, I will be worthy to participate by then. :)
you're not doing so bad right now. it's always worth a shot. you have to actively journal though.

Yeah. I'm just now getting various journals caught up and am trying to update some of them daily, where applicable. Granted, it is a lot of hurry up and wait, but I can often find something to report.

Just had a thorough look over the initial post, and yeah, I best wait until next time. I think I only have a couple officially completed. In fact, many of my journals are now an ongoing running journal that cover the subject's "base" strain and related offspring; which means the journals most likely getting fully completed are my CNX series, the first of which each year covers the entire main grow (4 different plants in the cage out back, 2 in huge-ass planters, and 2 in 5 gallon buckets.) In fact, once that Feyleaf Lite girl I posted about is in her 5 gallon bucket, Journal CNX-2024:0 will finally get opened.

Thank you! My kids are an ornery, blue eyed, Adhd wolf pack....To get to my garden you have to sail over a year,
and in and out of weeks,
and through a day - to Where the wild things are.
Congrats 🍾 on the new ankle biter R.R. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo: :party:

go for it. time frame should be doable. it'll take a wk or more for them to ship.

we need solid growers like you to help showcase what our sponsors have on offer. you do beautiful work. @SeedsMan is really giving the board an ups with the support.
Thanks for the kind words @bluter :passitleft:I was just approved for the Ghost Candy :thumb: still waiting on an answer about the Banana Jealousy

Thanks for the kind words @bluter :passitleft:I was just approved for the Ghost Candy :thumb: still waiting on an answer about the Banana Jealousy
I was just given the thumbs up on the Banana Jealousy also :slide:big shout out to @SeedsMan for putting me back on track :adore: it's only been 9 months since my heart attack, 5 months since my surgery, and I'm already feeling strong as an ox again...I can tell, cuz when I jumped for joy, my head hit the ceiling :rofl::popcorn:

I’ll be running a custom mineralized soil slightly tweaked for the sativa side. This means being aggressive with myco from the start as well. I’m gonna try to get all 5 to go. If I have a weak link I’ll switch it to @Prescription Blend to finish it while staying “organic”

Edit: whoops, meant to put that in a draft for a new journal 🤣

I was just given the thumbs up on the Banana Jealousy also :slide:big shout out to @SeedsMan for putting me back on track :adore: it's only been 9 months since my heart attack, 5 months since my surgery, and I'm already feeling strong as an ox again...I can tell, cuz when I jumped for joy, my head hit the ceiling :rofl::popcorn:
Congratulations 🍾🎈 on your being selected CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom