420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Here we go...

@Trala ... shoot me a message & we'll set up a journal. 🤙
Hello you :)

Soz I actually meant to reply to you lolling!

I can’t start for 3 weeks. I just don’t have the veg room. Can you do a Take 2 in 3 weeks? I’m still keen as bruv.

⭐️♥😍

As always, we love to hear feedback from our supporters, as it helps us make great decisions for you all.

Have you seen the new Seedsman sub forum? If so, how do you like it so far?

Are you able to access our comparative grow threads just as easy as when they were in the sponsor forum?

Also, what are your thoughts on starting and/or moving your grow journals to our sub forum, would they still be as easy for you to access? As we want to make the info more streamline and more accessible for yall.

Thank you for helping us navigate through these new additions and updates, we are really excited to work with you all.
I personally think ...if we move this wealth of knowledge out of the journals into some sub forum, it will get missed by everyone who doesn't know it's there.

Wouldn't you want all of this informative information In The journal section?

I believe a group comparative thread on each strain would be a great idea. A place where we can all meet in the middle. Chat, share pictures, ask questions, etc. That would be perfect for a sub forum. Then you can reference and tag all of our journals!

I personally think ...if we move this wealth of knowledge out of the journals into some sub forum, it will get missed by everyone who doesn't know it's there.

Wouldn't you want all of this informative information In The journal section?

I believe a group comparative thread on each strain would be a great idea. A place where we can all meet in the middle. Chat, share pictures, ask questions, etc. That would be perfect for a sub forum. Then you can reference and tag all of our journals!
like every one of us just have one big grow journal together? That would be swick and easy for someone like me whos fairly new to growing

they're-here.jpg

:yahoo: :cool:

Thank You @SeedsMan

:green_heart:

Woot woot! Thanks for the opportunity to get in on this grow @SeedsMan!!

Will drop seeds once my current grow is done. Should be in line with everyone else that’s planing on outdoor grows.

I’m thinking SIP SCROG and fill the 4x4!

Everyone please remember that this is a comparative thread and for people to find out information about the strain and to help follow yalls grows. Negative comments and toxic speech can and will turn people away. We are here to follow yalls grows and talk about the plants and strain. Lets keep the fighting out of here. :thanks:

One another note, looks like the second round of seeds are starting to arrive. Cant wait to follow all the new grows. :bong:

Mine will be here Monday by 2 pm.. ((happy dance)) I've got their little cups ready with fresh new soil. Bought them a nice light, and doing my homework.
Been busy all day just for the arrival of 5 seeds 🥰 ~~ "what a lush." 😂

Somehow I missed this but it's okay. I had the opportunity to grow the @SeedsMan Peyote Wi-Fi a few years ago which was a fantastic strain. This is a Peyote Wi-Fi nugget at around flip +47 days.

1709479108476.png

I will be starting a grow journal for @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy today.
I decided to do a couple of SIP grows for this strain.

Good Luck all,
Tok..
Throw out a tag as I want to watch this one :)

Off to the races...

1000002571.jpg

2 for 2 germinated... and germinated aggressively. These soaked in water for a day, and were in the wet paper towel for a day. They had already sprouted a tail that was an inch long. 👍

Off to the races...

1000002571.jpg

2 for 2 germinated... and germinated aggressively. These soaked in water for a day, and were in the wet paper towel for a day. They had already sprouted a tail that was an inch long. 👍

Agreed with aggressive germination. They also have fairly aggressive vertical growth. The sativa is strong in this one.

As always, we love to hear feedback from our supporters, as it helps us make great decisions for you all.

Have you seen the new Seedsman sub forum? If so, how do you like it so far?

Are you able to access our comparative grow threads just as easy as when they were in the sponsor forum?

Also, what are your thoughts on starting and/or moving your grow journals to our sub forum, would they still be as easy for you to access? As we want to make the info more streamline and more accessible for yall.

Thank you for helping us navigate through these new additions and updates, we are really excited to work with you all.
I’m happy to see these comparative grows, I think it brings members closer and offers a learning opportunity for everyone. Thanks @SeedsMan for the opportunity and even though I won’t be able to participate I plan on following. CL🍀 :thanks:

Weird random question here; but this is for my own records and journaling; but what year were these PGC seeds generated? Or do you separate your seeds out by year in addition to strain?

Back
Top Bottom