420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Not yet. I'm posting them here, and in my perpetual journal. I'll be setting up a joint grow journal with @Trala once she gets her seeds started.
I jumped the gun a bit with starting my seeds.
Classic preseedjaculation move P⭐

Hey while I’m on topic of too faster blasters, they did a survey. And it shows two out of ten men have a problem with premature ejaculation. The rest just didn't really think it was a problem LOLLING!

Lol I totally get jumping the gun. I get antsy waiting to sprout. Like Christmas Eve as a kid I’m just waiting to see what the seed fairy brings me

If you two tag folks try to remember me if you can, or drop the link here if you don’t mind
I’m not really a member tagger in that sense. First I don’t like to bother posters and make them feel like they have to join in and second I don’t like the subliminal excluded factor it sends if you’re not tagged. I’ll send you a quick PM if you like.

I’m not really a member tagger in that sense. First I don’t like to bother posters and make them feel like they have to join in and second I don’t like the subliminal excluded factor it sends if you’re not tagged. I’ll send you a quick PM if you like.

Word. (Yeah I said word 🤣)

Whatever you prefer to do. I hadn’t put that thought into it but it makes sense, consider me converted. Now that you mention it, it does seem like a dick measuring contest of sorts 🤣

Look what I got in the mail this week:

Seedsman Grow-Purple Ghost Candy Seeds.JPG

At first, I was like, they didn't send me any seeds but they sneakily put the seeds in a package of rolling papers. Phew!

I can't start my grow until May at the earliest but I will post a link to my new journal once it's up and running.

Look what I got in the mail this week:

Seedsman Grow-Purple Ghost Candy Seeds.JPG

At first, I was like, they didn't send me any seeds but they sneakily put the seeds in a package of rolling papers. Phew!

I can't start my grow until May at the earliest but I will post a link to my new journal once it's up and running.
About when I start mine as well. Glad to know there will be another journal of this just starting out!

I have a current grow going on that I’m at least a month or so out from finishing but I will be starting mine asap. I appreciate this opportunity and I hope it won’t mess anything up for me.

Cant wait for seeds and swag! Loving my current @SeedsMan Auto grow (in sig) - they are STRONG !
I guess I forgot to post this..

Got my loot a couple days ago. Thanks @SeedsMan !!! Gonna start them soon... gotta make sure last frost is past before bringing anyone out into the garden so timing is important right now.

20240307_202154.jpg

You had a couple I didn't have so thanks for that. Here is the list I have for Purple Ghost Candy:

If any of the info is incorrect, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom