BakedARea, All looking great, including the outdoor garden. I lost two primary bud sites with aggressive LST two consecutive weeks on my smallest plant…nursing some lower bud sites to fill the center. It happens. Cheers
Thanks as always for stopping by. Yeah, I was shocked but I should have known better. I should have gave her support right after I supercropped her. Oh well! Hopefully I get a good clone from her. Also helped shorten her a bit. Good reminder and lesson so I'm still winning!
:passitleft:

Looks good and getting better! Ah, life's greatest teacher's....Us and our mistakes.
Good luck with up-potting and future endeavors!
:thumb:
Thank you Furcifer! I appreciate you stopping by. This weekend they are all due for a topdress. I'm tempted to yank them all out and just put them in their final container already. I'm getting the itch to hurry it along...
LOL :passitleft:

* UPDATE *

# 1 & 3 - VEG DAY 58 (5/12)
Above Soil 4/28 - 2 wk seedling stage
#1 - 6/3 topped - 6/20 pinched branch tops and FIMM attempts
#3 - 6/20 topped & pinched branch tops
# 7 & 9 - VEG DAY 54 (5/16)
Above Soil 5/9 - 1 wk seedling stage
#7 - 7/3 topped & super cropped & branches pinched
#9 - 7/3 topped & bent & branches pinched

#7 Clone - Day 3

Looking perky and happy so far. She is located in my front room where I have all my house plants. She gets beautiful ambient light all day that is filtered. I may keep this girl as a mother plant in my front room in bonsai form. We'll see...

#1 was looking droopy again this morning. I gave her a quick 500mL drink and jammed out the door. She was parked up again by this afternoon but is feeling fairly light still. I'm holding off for a full drench until their topdress on Sunday. I will be uppotting too. I got to make some more pre-charged soil.

happy Saturday @BakedARea The ladies are filling out nicely!
Happy Saturday indeed! Been a busy day in the backyard and working in the gardens. In between all that, I've been cooking these up. Just finished the chicken! Pork spareribs will be up a little later. After those are done, a small brisket will be going on for an overnight smoke session! This will be my first attempt at cooking a brisket. Should be fun!

July 13 - * UPDATE *

# 1 & 3 - VEG DAY 62 (5/12)
# 7 & 9 - VEG DAY 58 (5/16)

Hey everyone. It has been a bit if whacky week and I have not been too good about updating or staying caught up with the journals. I hope everyone is doing well. Blessings!

#1 is sucking up water fast. It is time to move her up. I'm probably going to make the jump from the current 1 gal to the final 7 gal fabric pot. I think I have set her back a little by letting her get too dry a couple times already.

Pics from yesterday...I'll get updated pics tomorrow morning.

Some of the issues are still occurring with #7 & 9. I ended up giving them a small offering of epsom salt in their drench last week and a couple foliar sprays since the last time I brought it up last week. Anyone else seeing this? I will be posting this in the main GSC thread.

July 13 - * UPDATE *

# 1 & 3 - VEG DAY 62 (5/12)
# 7 & 9 - VEG DAY 58 (5/16)

Hey everyone. It has been a bit if whacky week and I have not been too good about updating or staying caught up with the journals. I hope everyone is doing well. Blessings!

#1 is sucking up water fast. It is time to move her up. I'm probably going to make the jump from the current 1 gal to the final 7 gal fabric pot. I think I have set her back a little by letting her get too dry a couple times already.

Pics from yesterday...I'll get updated pics tomorrow morning.

Some of the issues are still occurring with #7 & 9. I ended up giving them a small offering of epsom salt in their drench last week and a couple foliar sprays since the last time I brought it up last week. Anyone else seeing this? I will be posting this in the main GSC thread.

That discoloration or multi color could be a genetic anomaly. "Mosaic" (if I spelled it right) was on a couple of my plants early on. Nothing to worry about if you don't stress your plants out. Just makes some funky looking leaf's. But, if severe can stunt growth.
So,,,,,,,stop ignoring your plants :rofl:

As furcifer said, I also had some of that discoloration on one of my plants early on but have not seen it since. I believe it showed up on my more sativa leaning lady. To be fair, mine was much less dramatic but the plant was very small. Mine was like a blob of lighter color on one leaf. Similar but not exactly the same

Happy Sunday @BakedARea and friends. How are things going? I hope allbis well in your corner of paradise.
Urgh... it's been a rough few weeks. Trying to stay afloat. I appreciate the good vibes! I haven't mad much time to even get on here to catch up. I feel horrible about it too which compounds the trying to stay afloat feeling. :hmmmm:

Slowly trying to get back into the grind of things. My girls in the tent are in rough shape. I just transplanted them yesterday evening too. I'll find some time to get pictures tomorrow of them.
In the meantime, at least mother nature and @Sierra Natural Science has been keeping my lady looking amazing!
#8 got another 25 oz topdress of @GeoFlora Nutrients 'VEG' then watered in. This girl wants to turn into a monster with these nutrients! I am sure these nutes are assisting with the pest management too since it has neem seed meal.

Heyy bakedarea, I really like the effort you have gone to when it comes to LST and shaping. Im not too sure i can help with the plant issues, but atleast being in Vegge means theres a good chance its fixable!
Hey LM! Thanks and much appreciated.
BakedARea, Looks like a leaf anomaly that makes no difference. All looking good…cheers
Yeah...so far they seem to be doing fine with it. If I can stop trying to dehydrate them to death, I'm sure they would be doing even better. Urgh...

Back
Top Bottom