420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

Sorry, sorry, sorry... Here's the correct one. I'll have the other one deleted.

GeoFlora Feed Chart w-Litres & Oz.jpg
I've screenshot for future thanks again

I messaged them and they confirmed what I thought 1 oz to 3l pot and 2.5 0z for 10l pots
Just thought I'd ask if that's weight oz or fluid oz? I remember some confusion earlier on in the GF discussion and that led to some people overfeeding.

Just thought I'd ask if that's weight oz or fluid oz? I remember some confusion earlier on in the GF discussion and that led to some people overfeeding.
Dam I didn't ask that I've given it in weight so far so I maybe under doing it I will ask them if it's weight or fluid I suppose be fluid

I think it is in fluid yeah. Have you been watching this thread?

Yeah I went through it trying to find how much for liters but couldn't find it so I messaged them and I suppose its all worked out in us gallons not imperial gallons so all confused me for a second but I think got it because ruflly 2 full spoon is about 20 to 30 grams Il check later

Yeah mate it's in fluid oz guna have to buy some measureing cups or se what ruff weight is from the sizes I need to use

Update day 100 flower day 4
All had a water just starting to show pistols will be taking off aload of fan leaves of in a week or so want to se how many bud site will be blocked by light

20210708_104700.jpg

20210708_104658.jpg

20210708_104608.jpg

20210708_104602.jpg

Update on clones there on day 46 from day of cut
I've topped 3 of them striped bottom on 2 left 1 just toped 1 growing weird I haven't topped or anything I tied a branch down about a week ago that's it but has 3 heads I think and I had to change the auto in some eco pot for now it wouldn't take up no water it's like clay it's alive still after a hard transplant others growing again now but there not my main there extra

20210709_222118.jpg

20210709_221949.jpg

20210709_221939.jpg

20210709_221934.jpg

20210709_221926.jpg

20210709_221916.jpg

20210709_221741.jpg

20210709_221730.jpg

Same age as my little one well 9 today he sat there with me tears in his eyes it's horrible to se but there a young team alot to learn for next one only time I watch football he was saying I hate Italy now bless him

Same age as my little one well 9 today he sat there with me tears in his eyes it's horrible to se but there a young team alot to learn for next one only time I watch football he was saying I hate Italy now bless him
Yeah I'd have been balling my eyes out at his age too. Football was everything to me then. Bring on the World Cup.

Yeah I'd have been balling my eyes out at his age too. Football was everything to me then. Bring on the World Cup.
Yeah same up intill my teens then started smoking just lost interest in football after were I only watch euros unless little man wants to watch word cup il sit with him to watch it

Was a great match.... well maybe for Italy. I'd have preferred a win by a goal in play instead of penalty. Coaching error on the subs in late regulation. Hind sight I know.

Was a great match.... well maybe for Italy. I'd have preferred a win by a goal in play instead of penalty. Coaching error on the subs in late regulation. Hind sight I know.
Yeah was a good game italy totally had ball second half but there always other chances to come home lol all my lad bin on about today how england lost he still gutted

Yeah was a good game italy totally had ball second half but there always other chances to come home lol all my lad bin on about today how england lost he still gutted
Aww poor little duck.
Penalty kicks is a ridiculous method to decide something so important. Imo
Try being a Toronto Maple Leaf fan from childhood.
Disappointment comes with a side of tears ever freeken year.
So sorry my friend. :love:
Bill

Italy looked pretty good after half way thru the 1st half. They dominated. Goalie for England was pretty good. The score could have easily been 3-1 after regulation.

Back
Top Bottom