420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2019

Fresh harvest of my gorilla glue bag seed
Stay medicated
20190111_233045.jpg

I've become obsessed with these, I have dozens of identical shots

Dewdrops of joy.jpg

I’m forever chasing water droplets myself. Lol! It’s almost manic sometimes when I’m harvesting and washing buds. It never feels complete without the pictures of drops on the topsy-turvy buds.

My favorite hunt is for the drop just ready to fall from the top of the cola. :battingeyelashes:

Sure why not give it a go.

We’ve grown fond of the colorful bud, haven’t we? Lol! Lovely photo TurboBucket. I’m always trying to pick up that “spearmint leaf jelly “ look with the beautiful rows of trichomes protecting the leaf.

Well done. :high-five:

Magoo..... be still my beating heart. :love:

Fresh harvest of my gorilla glue bag seed
Stay medicated
20190111_233045.jpg

Had my first taste of GG #4 last night. Definately not my kind of buzz, but OMg, I can understand the draw.

That’s a finely-manicured bud there sir. :battingeyelashes:

I know these are supposed to be composed pictures with lots of thought. I do plan to try and impress you guys with something like that someday. Tell then I have to go with the total opposite.

The fact that it is my cat might be why I like it so much but I love this picture. Like it I do you never get to see the faces behind the grows LOL. What makes this picture special as the camera was on a tripod and a timer was set.The cat was nowhere near the plant when I pushed the button. When the timer beeped it got the cats attention for a perfect picture. Hope you guys like it.

I know these are supposed to be composed pictures with lots of thought. I do plan to try and impress you guys with something like that someday. Tell then I have to go with the total opposite.

The fact that it is my cat might be why I like it so much but I love this picture. Like it I do you never get to see the faces behind the grows LOL. What makes this picture special as the camera was on a tripod and a timer was set.The cat was nowhere near the plant when I pushed the button. When the timer beeped it got the cats attention for a perfect picture. Hope you guys like it.

LMAO. That carpet is terrifying. It matches the cat nicely though.

Delightful shot Jack. I know I enjoyed it, and it shows the close connection we have with living things. Cannabis connects us to all that is. :battingeyelashes:

What makes you think those shots are composed? I hunt for the shot. It usually finds me. Lol! Look at your own work with a kinder eye and trust your instincts. Learn to crop and every shot is a potential winner.

My submission is Train Wreck Auto from Crop King Seeds. I narrowed it down to a coupla shots, but that was the best I could do. Had to bring in my wife and daughters to make the call.

Make your 2019 better than your 2018! Happy New Year Everybody!!

Nicely done Agemon. Lots of character in those pistils. :thumb:

Magoo..... be still my beating heart. :love:

Had my first taste of GG #4 last night. Definately not my kind of buzz, but OMg, I can understand the draw.

That’s a finely-manicured bud there sir. :battingeyelashes:
Thank you I like taking my time with trimming it's a passion that I'll never outgrow

To start out the new year I'm going to enter one of my favorite shots to date showing the sun in my outdoor grow room setting on my plants.:ganjamon: Enjoy and best of luck to all my fellow growers.:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Beautiful, Monster! :D
Sure why not give it a go.
:eek: :bravo: Nice lighting!
My submission is Train Wreck Auto from Crop King Seeds. I narrowed it down to a coupla shots, but that was the best I could do. Had to bring in my wife and daughters to make the call.

Make your 2019 better than your 2018! Happy New Year Everybody!!

:adore: Again... the lighting is brilliant. You’re a wizard, man :bravo: It’s so, glassy.

Beautiful, Monster! :D

:eek: :bravo: Nice lighting!

:adore: Again... the lighting is brilliant. You’re a wizard, man :bravo: It’s so, glassy.

Thanks Amy, every once in a while the stars align and bam!

Back
Top Bottom