Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Natureman - Jack Herer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canuck seeds Blueberry right before the chop .:rollit::cough::ganjamon::420:
20181104_104744.jpg
20181104_104800.jpg

This is my cut of the original GG4. I’ve managed to keep her for many years. This was my first attempt at an outdoor grow this summer. I planted two clones in #7 pots, but somewhere around July 15, 2018 some hungry deer completely ate one of them and tore this one up pretty bad. I managed to save this one until harvest a few days ago. I lovingly named this first picture, “Dingo ate my baby!” Enjoy!

I submit to you our entry, a Black Cherry Punch from In-House Genetics. She is grown in homemade Stank soil and has been grown with rain water only. She is at day 64 and is getting cut down this week. Smells like straight up Cherry pastries.

I feared this entry... lol

Maybe I'll wait a month!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As always...
:bravo:
:passitleft:

I submit to you our entry, a Black Cherry Punch from In-House Genetics. She is grown in homemade Stank soil and has been grown with rain water only. She is at day 64 and is getting cut down this week. Smells like straight up Cherry pastries.

Just wow. I have a fondness for Black Cherry ice cream and I wouldn't mind developing a fondness for that Black Cherry Punch, she looks tasty. :goodjob:

Peace

Daaaang Van! I knew you’d be in this month;) I was waiting for you bro:D

She’s my favourite plant on the forum right now, excellent job with that gal

beautiful. Maybe you can donate your prizes to a less fortunate grower lol!!

This is my cut of the original GG4. I’ve managed to keep her for many years. This was my first attempt at an outdoor grow this summer. I planted two clones in #7 pots, but somewhere around July 15, 2018 some hungry deer completely ate one of them and tore this one up pretty bad. I managed to save this one until harvest a few days ago. I lovingly named this first picture, “Dingo ate my baby!” Enjoy!

Man shes a beast.... look at all them chunky colas...looks beautiful

Man thats impressive.. super pretty girl.... curious how long did you veg her for and what gallon pot?

Man thats impressive.. super pretty girl.... curious how long did you veg her for and what gallon pot?
I was also looking at getting some of there seeds while they were easier to get... now its kinda a tuff find at a decent price... after seeing her i really wish i would have..lol great pic.

Back
Top Bottom