• Muttt - Gran Daddy Purple

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Frogsong - Purple Berry

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • The General - Northern Lights #5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • DarksideD - Chonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be Irie - Churps (Sativa Chernobyl X Da purps)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Goldengoose7 - Grand Daddy Purple

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated Entries for October 2012

Ilikebike - Unknown Strain

100_00183.JPG

100_00192.JPG

Greenlover32 - Marleys Cheese

female35.jpg

flower57.jpg

Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

POTM-1.jpg

POTM-2.jpg

ConqueringLOJ - White Siberian

IMG_7152.JPG

IMG_71472.JPG

Cultivator - A.M.S.

20120929_170049.jpg

20120929_165817.jpg

Dweeden420 - Satori

100_2558a.jpg

100_2559a.jpg

Blueskybsn - OG Kush

DSC027953.JPG

DSC027872.JPG

Rastabama - Super Lemon Haze x Rey Mysterio

lemon111.jpg

lemonGarden.jpg

Caregiverken - Rock Candy

Rockcandy_1closer10_5.JPG

Rockcandy_1_10_6.JPG

Relaxed Lee - Sativa OG Kush

photo_10_26.JPG

photo_11_19.JPG

Muttt - Gran Daddy Purple

Mini_Me1.jpg

Mini_Me_Roots.jpg

Frogsong - Purple Berry

purpleberry01.JPG

purpleberry02.JPG

The General - Northern Lights #5

nl37.jpg

DarksideD - Chonic

Chronic_3_1.jpg

Be Irie - Churps (Sativa Chernobyl X Da purps)

churps15.jpg

churps24.jpg

Goldengoose7 - Grand Daddy Purple

P1010244.JPG

P1013366.JPG

Hi guys. My entry this month is a White Siberian that I scored as a freebie seed from Dinafem. She was my first outdoor-grown plant, and I am very pleased with how well she turned out! 100% organically grown, 6 ft tall, and STICKY. I harvested her last Saturday Sept 29th and currently have her hanging for a few more days until she goes into jars to cure. Much Love!

IMG_7152.JPG

IMG_71472.JPG

:popcorn:

Plant of the Month - October 2012

Super Lemon Haze (f) (peach lavender pheno) x Rey Mysterio (m) (so cal acclimatized mexican sativa)

The Rey Mysterio gave the Super Lemon Haze a major boost in vigor, bud size, and pest resistance! The amazing peach/lavender from the mother came through perfectly in the cross, wow, the scent is so sweet and soft. :)

lemon111.jpg

In this small side garden, all are sister plants grown from seeds. Only the middle plant in the rear with the smaller buds is different, our CBD champion "Harlequin". Nothing fancy, 3 and 5 gallon pots with a mixture of Berger Peat #2 and homemade worm castings. We fertilized mostly with Plantex 20-20-20 and watered from our pond.

lemonGarden.jpg

No pesticides or fungicides needed on these flowers.

Photos taken on Mon. Oct. 1, 2012. California.

Super Lemon Haze (f) (peach lavender pheno) x Rey Mysterio (m) (so cal acclimatized mexican sativa)

The Rey Mysterio gave the Super Lemon Haze a major boost in vigor, bud size, and pest resistance! The amazing peach/lavender from the mother came through perfectly in the cross, wow, the scent is so sweet and soft. :)

lemon111.jpg

In this small side garden, all are sister plants grown from seeds. Only the middle plant in the rear with the smaller buds is different, our CBD champion "Harlequin". Nothing fancy, 3 and 5 gallon pots with a mixture of Berger Peat #2 and homemade worm castings. We fertilized mostly with Plantex 20-20-20 and watered from our pond.

lemonGarden.jpg

Soooo.... which plant are you entering? I see several here.

Not that it's not pretty....

Also, a mimosa or touch-me-not, and I think a pomegranate?

lemon111.jpg

lemonGarden.jpg

this is my fave,i like the way it blends into surounding foliage

Super Lemon Haze (f) (peach lavender pheno) X Rey Mysterio (m) (so cal acclimatized mexican sativa)

lemon111.jpg

Sister plants exhibiting slight differences

lemonGarden.jpg

If I had to choose a specimen, the one on the front left in the light is a good one. It is actually in a #3 pot little more than 2/3 full of peat/perlite/castings.

The cross itself is what I'm so excited about. I've been brushing some pollen for a couple years, with poor results as far as getting a relatively stable group of offspring which exceed both parents in quality; this is my first success in that respect.

:Namaste:

Great Plants so far Guys! :) :goodjob: :goodluck:

This is My 2nd summer growing Cannabis meds :) I love this Plant!

It was hard for me to decide...and then get good photos in my crowded little garden.
But Im choping some down and didn't want to wait too long
and

I liked this shot of the tops...so I went with this smaller 4ft plant

here is my entry

Alien Genetics Rock Candy

^^From a seed germinated in May.^^

Thanks for having this contest! :nicethread::roorrip: :circle-of-love:

First grow ever - Outdoor Ocean grown Sativa OG Kush.
I was pruning 4-5 weeks into flower of my first grow (mother plant). I thought , hell I want to preserve these genetics, this stuff is stinky! I dipped the woody stem with 3 little leaves on it into some Clonex Rooting gel, and put into sphagum peat moss in a humidity dome. Took 4 weeks to root. It has epic resins.
photo_10_26.JPG
photo_11_19.JPG

---> Sativa OG Kush

OK,

Here's my entry for Plant of the Month.

I got myself a clone from the only collective left in my area. It was a Gran Daddy Purple clone. It had decent small growth along the stem and looked to be in good shape. It was obviously pot bound in the little red cup it was in. So, I repotted it into a bigger pot with some fresh organic soil mix. I was really careful when repotting it since this was my first ever attempt at growing, I wanted to get everything just right.

To my horror, as I looked down at the table after repotting my clone. I noticed that I had knocked a new growth sprout off the side of the stalk .... down near the bottom of the stalk. I felt so bad about ravaging my precise little plant. So, I decided right there and then that this little piece of plant needed to live. The cutting was so tiny, only about a half inch long. I wasn't sure if I could save it or not. So, I put a little sprinkle of rooting hormone in some water and place it into one of my wifes little candle holders and used a toothpic to keep the plant out of the water. Just the stem touched the water. It seemed to live for about 5 days. After which, I went out and got the supplies I needed to make a small bubble cloner. I wanted to move it to the bubble cloner, but It was too small. There was no way I was going to be able to put it into a foam circle and the stem would never be able to get anywhere near the water. So, I had to make a little tinfoil sling to hold the plant at water level. After ten days, it seems to be in excellent health.

Yesterday, when I looked in on it, I noticed that it has three tiny little hairs hanging down from the stem into the water. Since I now have roots ..... as tiny as they are. I am calling this little bugger a plant. I actually have more time invested into this tiny little thing than I do the three big ones currently in my grow box. Hopefully it will make it into the next batch I run throw the big grow box.

So, here is my official entry .......... "Mini Me"

Mini_Me1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom