Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks S2j's...

I'm not exactly sure, but why do get the feeling that, wait, wait, I'm not getting involved in the drama.

So what I've got to say is THANK-YOU for the votes I have received, and the race isn't over,

by any means, lets just have some fun, smoke a couple bowls:bongrip:get all your trimming gear out and cleaned-up, it's getting to be

that time of year...thanks for your time, catfish.:thanks:

Just read "Big Irish Doodle" and almost spit out my drink . I managed not to, then proceeded to laugh my ass off. just saying its hella funny, reading it out of context. and my drink is all over my shirt and pajamas, cause i was not able to swallow without laughing, almost choked, eyes are watering. In retrospect it sounds like a band name, "Ladies and Gentlemen , the band you've been waiting for, Big Irish Doodle":theband::rocker::party: crowd goes wild.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow, my my, we have a lot of great entries this month and i am looking forward to see who wins. I already have my vote locked in, but the ones that stood out the most to me were:

Dutch Dragon's Blueberry White
Wow dude, I love the uniformity and finesse of how you trained your lady. Nice even canopy equals nice fat nugs! I'll be sure to stop by your journal to check out the final weight.

Catfishh's Unknown Strain
Holy cow man, I was speechless when I saw the monster behind what appears to be you. I can only imagine the amount of trellis you had to put up in order to support that behemoth!

CA215's Big Betsy
Another ode to a great outdoor grow man. Nicely done.

BigIrishDoode's Trailor Trash
I love how you pulled off such a beauty of a plant in such a small pot. Is that a Big Gulp 24oz cup there? Either way, experience is needed to grow good quality bud with such constraints!

I try to look for the best technique applied, size of colas, and overall maturity of the plant when deciding to vote. I must say it was very close with all the contestants this month and you all have something to show for it whether you win or not! Good Luck to all of you, and hopefully I will be entering in December/January PotM! ;)

your not wrong their mate, its real tough to decide who to vote for, so many great looking plants, but i made my choice on the plant id most like to grow in the conditions i grow in, which for me is indoor plants, outdoors will always get big and produce well given the right conditions so im biased towards indoor plants, but if i could grow outdoors then id certainly be doing that as the results speak for themselves.
catfish's plant is a monster and possibly the biggest outdoor plant i have ever seen, i know james the green had some big plants in his outdoor grow before the one he got going now but catfish certainly has got a very nice outdoor plant, something im sure we would all be very happy to grow, id be happy with an outdoor plant half that size so what ever he did the plant certainly seemed to like it, results like that show how well these plants do outdoors,

I'm gobsmacked at how well my tiny scrog plant has done, THANK YOU ALL for the votes and thanks to KingJohnC for suggesting I enter her in the first place. I never expected to do so well against all these other fine examples. I'm over the moon:)
Well done to all entries, it was a pleasure to compete with all these beautiful plants. Congratulations to catfish winning with your XXL monster. Nice garden mate:).

just a quick reply to all the growers, indoor and outdoor, that the hard work and numerous hours

we all experienced is all worth it when get the pleasure to enter in contests like this one, so i'll finish up by thanking you all for the great

time I had, have a nice week-end, because it's that time of the year...so everybody THANK-YOU..., catfishh.

It doesn't clarify in the "rules" in case of tie...hay a smoke out...it could be done? How about a winner for indoor and a winner

for outdoor...the way some folks are sniveling about how indoor has no chance against outdoor there probably should think about two

different divisions...so admin team what happens in case of a tie?

Back
Top Bottom