• BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel honoured to be amongst all these beautiful entries. We are all indeed winners, as we get to smoke them ourselves:)yum. 420 growers really kicked some a$$ this month. Keep growing people.

its just one, i got the seed from paradise it saiad original white widow, i grew it in a 5 gallon bucket using BC Boost , Bloom Etc.... it grew for 107 days

You guys are absolutely hilarious! I had to stop laughing and reply, when I saw the word VIOLATION, my votes are for names that start with "R" :goodluck:
Sorry Lester, You were right. I assumed you meant my Pic :sorry:

There is a controversy!!!! :yikes:

At the top of page 6 :eyebrowsmile:

That's not really allowed now, is it? :hmmmm:

Controversy & Violations, good thing we have awesome staff, they suspend all violators. let 'em know and BACK IT UP! I just saw another good one to stir the pot some more, I saw the words "Crooked Laws" mentioned near the words "Controversy & Violations" No hard feelings to any members. I gotta go get familiar with the "catfish" and Lobbyists. "May the Best Man WIN"

I may be wrong but hell tough nuts. You should have 2 un edited pics of your own girl only. As for friends voting for friends thats a personal choice, I myself felt really chuffed last month because I was a noob and won on my girl alone. We are here to help and encourage each other and especially new members. So I ignore who it is and vote purely on the girl herself. My friends on here I hope understand my point of view, as If they win I want them to feel as I did, that it was truly a 100% earned and deserved win. Im sure the staff at 420 will iron anything out.
That said looking forward to seeing who takes the crown and good luck all.

Can the Admins see who made the votes and why are the extra pics not removed since theyre a clear violation of the contest rules.

I probably shouldnt but Im gonna stir the pot little and mention something I saw back on page 6. Ive only ever seen 1 person call BID big irish doodle :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
Good memory CD, I know exactly who your talking about and sometimes its just obvious that something isnt right with the votes:)

Back
Top Bottom